Chapter Four

Author's Pov

Today was a nothing day, another panic burst from taehyung as he was throwing pillows at y/n

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME YESTERDAY, YOU EVIL LIAR LADY!"

Taehyung yells as Y/n dodges all the pillows that were being thrown at her.

She slowly makes her way towards him and like always he covered himself in his arms like if he was protecting himself, she frowned as she crouched to his level where he was seated in a fetal position and pulled him in her arm.

He started to calm down a bit as his yelling Bursts turned into soft cries, his head pressed against her chest as he sniffled, his own arms holding her.

"dont leave me, please"

He begged, giving no signs of letting go anytime soon.

"I'm sorry, I was busy with something.. Don't worry I'll stay right here today.. I promise.."

He calmed down as his cries died down, he looked up at her.

"but you never told me your name.."

Y/n froze a little upon hearing the boy's request, she lowered her head to look at the weak boy quivering in her arms with his innocent watery eyes.

"I don't have a name"

She replied calmly, she was also starting to see how this patient has starting to grow fond of her, and getting attached easily even though she was just a caregiver but the truth was he never experienced this kind of care before in his life.

"That's not possible.. Everyone has names!"

He replied a small pout forming on his face, she smiled as she wiped his tears away.

"Yes everyone does but hmm I'm doctor uhh"

She smiled sheapishly as she looked at the wall clock for a bit, lost in her thoughts before her head turned towards him again.

"If you could give me a nickname.. What would it be?"

"nickname..?" he thought for a bit..

"Little Angel"

"taehyung, did you take your pills?"

"no"

Days been pretty similar recently as y/n has been busy doing her job, which was convincing taehyung to take his pills, it was not easy at first but she was able to convince him somehow

However, he stopped taking them. Again

"why? Didn't we talk about this.."

Y/n spoke calmly as she eyed the boy who was sitting in the corner in a fetal position, a small pout on his face.

"I don't like them.. They make me sleepy, very sleepy, I don't wanna take them"

He spoke as he fidgeted with the pencil, he loved drawing even though all he does is just scribble on the paper, pencil was something everyone was afraid to give him as he was known to be very violent but y/n has her ways and he maintains calm.

And even the doctors doing check ups mentioned how he's been progressing, which was a good news but now suddenly he stopped taking his pills again.

"Yes but they're very important. Taehyung. You need to keep taking them so you heal don't you?"

He was quiet almost as if he was in another world instead of listening to her.

She sighed before her voice turned more gentle and soft.

"dont you think.. This place is getting boring.. Don't you want to leave..? Dont you wanna feel the outside world again? I promise... If you keep progressing and listening to me.. One day both of us will be able to go out together.. To anywhere.. Amusement Parks.. Arcades.. Carnivals.. There's endless possibilities.. Right?"

His interest was piqued as he immediately looked up at her with his adorable eyes slightly wide.

"You mean it. Little Angel? Me and you.. We could go anywhere"

He said more to himself as his head was immediately distracted with this new information. He dropped his pencil as he looked around.

"I promise. Little Angel. I will take my pills.. But don't leave me okay?"

He looked so innocent with his wide eyes, making her smile as she gave him a quick hug and he immediately flashed his boxy smile.

"I won't leave you, I already said it before but I promise you can ask me for all the reassurance.. I'll always reassure you"

She pat his head. As she pulled the blanket on him, and he instantly relaxed.

"dont be mean to the nurse okay?"

She asked gently and he immediately pouted.

"but she's rude.. She laughs whenever I talk about you.. And she tells me that you will leave and you're just lying... I don't like her.. She's a bad person"

Y/n frowned upon hearing his confession about the nurse.. Was she really like that?

She cleared her throat.

"well don't listen to her.. I'll send her in right and you will take the pills and go to sleep okay? No lying or no hiding it.. Or else you won't be able to explore the world with me"

He was silent for a bit before he nodded.

"bye bye. Little Angel.."

She smiled as she waves at
Him before walking away from his bed, towards the door, she gave him one last look before she stepped out of the room, immediately met by her head bumping against someone's chest.

"y/n.. Seriously? That pathetic boy"

Jungkook laughed. Her gaze immediately turned cold, why did he come here?

She ignored him as she immediately starting walking away to find the nurse but her wrist was held tightly, she stopped in her tracks, she was about to lose her temper when Namjoon walked by, which immediately made jungkook loosen his grip and she pulled her arm away.

"Oh y/n you're still here?" Namjoon asked as he looked at jungkook confused.

"Yeah I was about to go home, could you ask the nurse to.. Give taehyung his medication..?"

Namjoon nodded.

"And um who is this?"

Namjoon looked at jungkook, who was just feeling awkward at the moment, shifting uncomfortablly in his position.

"I don't know him"

She shrugged and walked away.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Upcoming chapters will include a lot of triggering things so I just wanted to warn you guys, also remember this is a fanfic and these characters are nothing like how I'm writing them in this story
Also I'm truly sorry if there's any Grammer mistakes.
Enjoy the rest of the story <3