00

Sukuna never asked you out. He never threw a party for your marriage. There were no papers to confirm the marriage.

You were simply his. He claimed you.

You two weren't a loving couple, simply two people who walked around and didn't speak the least bit.

Uraume was the one who cared for you. They were the one who prepared your bath, the one who would brush your hair, the one who would talk to you and say how the master said everything they do to her, it's done by the master.

But you'd say nothing. No word would come out. Simple silence. Your food wouldn't be touched. Only the tea and the fruit. Was it because you knew he ate human meat? Did human meat disgust you? And when he noticed he made Uraume kill an animal and prepare you a meal out of it. It smelled similar to human meat, but the taste was Something Sukuna didn't like. Wasn't the same. But he saw you eating so that's all that really matters.

He noticed you would spend more time In the garden than in his chambers or around him. So he had Uraume be beside you but you'd excuse them. He'd groan and simply stay in his chambers.

He had concubine's. Concubine's to satisfy his desires and that was all. No meaning to them, all of these women meant nothing to him. They were all merely shit he stepped in and smeared on the floor.

He'd have you sit beside him as he would have worshipers worship him. He'd have a grin to his face and accept all offerings, and if any were not to his liking, he'd kill them. Even if you were beside him, he'd kill them all one by one. As he hears a worshiper blab his brain out Sukuna looks at you. Your eyes closed as you had your hands on your lap. You are…beautiful. You shined more then he did to be exact. You wore a red kimono that day. And with a grin, he remembered why he claimed you. You were simply walking around the village as you heard people scream and cry.

And there it was. Blood. Your eyes Wide as you see the King of Curses eat  humans, his mouth covered with blood, the dead body hanging. Sukuna drops the body And looks down at your smaller body. You.
He can't eat or kill you.
He can't for some reason. Maybe it was because you looked beautiful.
Maybe it was how that red dress looked on you and the bloody splattered on your face just made you stand out so much to him.

He simply told Uraume to take you. And that's it. That's how he met you. A poor woman in fear as she saw her village get killed and burned down.

At the beginning you'd Cry and beg Sukuna to let you go, to set you free but he'd yell at you to shut up and call you useless, yet, he didn't kill you. Soon you'd beg for him to kill you, you couldn’t anymore. And he knew you'd end up trying to kill yourself so he had Uraume by your side all time. And somehow after a couple of months, he shaped you into the perfection he wanted. You were quiet, finally. You obeyed all orders. Yet, he felt as if you were boring. Still, he wanted to keep you. Like as if you were some dog.

You were basically perfect! All he's ever wanted. Yet, you weren't. You were too bland. You'd agree on everything he'd say, not giving any opinions. It annoyed him and frustrated him. You were useless again. But he couldn't get rid of you, he just couldn't. He couldn't kill you either.

So, he simply let you be. Figure yourself out to have some sort of personality again. The concubine's noticed this as they saw how much better he treated you. They'd whisper Behind your back. Uraume heard of these whispers and informed Sukuna. He killed them All, every last one of them. No one can talk bad to you, no one can, never. Only he could, after All, he claimed YOU. He is the only one who can say stuff to You and Behind your back. no one else.

He'd see you hang a lot around the garden, touch the red roses that grew. You liked red, he took notice of that. Red lipstick, red earrings, red Yakuta, red nails. You were red. He'd see the roses and think of you, red. He sees blood and he is reminded of you. He sees his eyes and he is reminded of you. You, you, you, you, you. Red is you. You are red.

And when he noticed the red coughing out of your mouth, he panicked.

You were dying.

His beautiful red was dying.

❗️❗️WARNINGS!!❗️❗️
This fanfiction Will mention kidnapping, blood, violence, suicidal ideation, attempted Suicide, SMUT,  and miscarriage. If you see that anything is missing please do tell me.
At the beginning of the chapters, I will try to remember to put warnings. Thank You. There will be Typos as well.

A/n:Also, I haven't read the manga like well, I've only really read recent spoilers and that's about it :( So I'm sorry if something is inaccurate.
I've also made a Playlist of what I listened to when writing this.
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1koy2yUOK1ya87rybIXrU8?si=YkjP1OixTze-QHHocTBlHQ&pi=cG9xU_OvQumax