04

Warning: Mention of Smut, Anal sex, Sukuna has two dicks, mention of Y/N(cuz ik some people don't like that for some reason?), kissing feet(only Like at the end).
╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

      Sukuna couldn't stop kissing you. After that kiss, that one small kiss, he couldn't stop. You were just so addicting. The kisses were everything to have him thrilled.

At dinner he'd have you on his lap As he kissed you, his hand on the back of your head as he deepened the kiss. Your lipstick smeared on his own lips, not caring. And even in front of his Concubine's he'd kiss you.

He was just addicted to you. You were just so perfect. Yes, he hated perfection but your type of perfection is perfect to him. He loves that you are such a grumpy person, a person who tells him wrong. Even if he hates it, he loves it coming from you. If anyone dared to disobey him or tell him wrong, they would be sliced in half, but you, it just thrilled him even more. A huge grin on his face as you yelled at him for doing something wrong. He loved it. He loved how you'd point and go grumpy on him. He loved it all.

And today was one of those days. “Are you seriously going to send a letter that says “and I hope that your whole family dies” to a clan you want their approval of- you know what I gave up. You are the one who said this. Not me!” You say as you signed it off. You hand him the scroll and stand up. “Done. No letters for today.” You say and he grabs you by your Kimono. You look down at him as he wraps his other hands around your body. He grins at you and his two other hands cup your face. “I like it when you are a mad woman.” he says. “You know how to get me up.” He says and you raised. Brow as you feel Something poking you. “What?!” Your eyes go wide and try to get away from his grip. “Let me go you horrible curse!”

He laughs and brings you in to a kiss. You muffled something in the kiss but soon kissed him back. You were so easy to please. You cup his face as well and run your thumb Through his marks. You moan in the kiss and feel his tongue push itself in your mouth. You whined and let his tongue explore your mouth as you try to explore his. You two pull away as you pant, your head dizzy. “Can I be put down?” You ask as you look at him through hooded eyes.

“You won't run away?”

“Why would I?” You ask and Sukuna brings you again into another kiss. He groans in the kiss as he lets you go down as he goes on his knees and you do as well and wrap your arms around him. He brings you to his lap and you yelp. You look at him and shake your head. “N-No I think we should stop.”

“I know you want this woman.” He says and you shake your head. You're denying it and he loves it. be knows you want this as much as he does. “You have your concubine's, I'm sure they can fulfill your needs.” You say as you look away and he grabs your chin To make you look at him. “You're all I want [Name].” He says. Your eyes go wide as you hear your name slip out of his mouth. Your name.