0 5

Warning: Mention of Smut, lung Cancer, miscarriage, grieving, and blood
╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Warning: Mention of Smut, lung Cancer, miscarriage, grieving, and blood╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

You had a cold. You had a fever on a winter day in December. Uraume had sent you back to your chambers as they didn't want Sukuna to get sick too. Uraume took great care of you. Brushed your hair, helped you bathe, helped you eat and sleep. Uraume was there.

But Sukuna wasn't. And it bothered him. He Felt the need to but Uraume urged him not to for his health. He's a damn curse, he can handle a small fever for fuck sake. And he sneaked into your chambers at night. He saw you. Your chest rises up and down as your forehead drips with sweat and your eyebrows arching together. You must be having a nightmare. He taps your body and your eyes open. You turn and see Sukuna and smile. "How did you get through?"

"Uraume wasn't there." He says. You start coughing and turn around. "You humans are weak." He says. You turn and say, "Sorry that I got a cold. My god." and he laughed. You smiled at him and sat up. You cup his face and say, "I'll be fine. Just a small cold." He rested his head on your hand and said, "Let's make love together." He says. He genuinely missed your touch, your kisses, your words. He missed you all. You smiled and said, "We have to be quiet." You say.

And in the sheets he had you lying down as he thrusts inside of you. You covered your mouth, eyes shut tightly as he kept thrusting in and out of you. You moaned his name and your nails scratched his arm. He grunted and moaned your name. Today felt different, it felt slower, and nicer. He was being gentle with you today. Maybe it was because you were sick and he was scared. But it didn't matter, it all felt so good, and felt nice to have him.

The next day you were told you were pregnant. Your eyes were wide at the news as the doctor looked at you. "I'm assuming you weren't expecting that." He says. "Most pregnancies can make you sick. So your immune system weakens." He says.

Your eyes were wide at the news as Uraume's own eyes were wide as well, a sweat drop sliding down their face. The doctor soon leaves and you turn to look at Uraume. "how-"
"I'm sure you know how a child is conceived Mrs," Uraume says. You rolled your eyes and then groaned. "no, yeah you're right."

You knew Uraume had told Sukuna the news because he just looked at you the whole day at dinner. He wanted you to eat your food as you sniffled and wiped your nose. You were still sick. You glared at him and yelled, "Look at your damn food!" He chuckles and eats. Uraume had made you a warm chicken soup. It was supposed to help your immune system get stronger and also help with your cold.

After the dinner Sukuna held you. You weren't allowed to leave his chambers. You were held tightly by him and kissed on your shoulder. "You know right?"

"I Do. I was informed of the news." He says.

"And are you okay with it?" You ask. He hummed and said, "I never thought of it." He says as his other free hands hold your stomach. You looked down and smiled. "But it wouldn't be bad to have a spawn." You cringe at the word. "It's a baby, not a spawn."

"same thing."

After a month later you couldn't move, you were having excruciating pain that made you cry. You couldn't even scream because of the pain. Sukuna and Uraume weren't around. They had left. It was just you and another servant. The servants were panicking as they tried to help you get up but You simply cried more and more. Your lower stomach was killing you, it felt like you were getting constantly stabbed with Pain.

You cried and begged God that nothing would happen to your child.

But like always, God never heard your prayers.

Hours later, Sukuna and Uraume hurry to the chambers to find you crying with blood smeared under you as you try to wipe the blood away. Your feet and hands are covered in your blood, your white kimono red from the bottom. Sukuna's eyes were wide at the sight and Uraume hurried by your side and stopped you from scrubbing the floor.
You turn and look at Sukuna. All you could say was, "I'm sorry."

Since that day you knew You were cursed. Your family must have brought it upon you. You just felt it.

There was A small part of the garden where you placed a small box in the garden that had a single white rose planted on top of it. And to make things worse the doctor had informed you of your infertility issues. You were cursed.

That's all you thought of.

Sukuna didn't talk to you. He didn't hold you or kiss you.

He simply Watched you from afar for a month. He wasn't harsh to you at times he was but then he'd remember the blood on your hands and the tears that just couldn't stop coming out with the simple two words That came out of your shaking mouth "I'm sorry."

He could hear your cries at night from his chambers. You'd be in the garden near that white rose and cry to it And apologize. You'd apologize and apologize but what were you apologizing about? The miscarriage happened, it happened. You didn't do anything wrong. And yet you kept apologizing for nothing.

Sukuna walked out of his chambers and went to the garden to find you on your knees sobbing and apologizing to the white rose. He goes down and picks you up. You sobbed and shook your head. He sighs and takes you into his chambers. He didn't know how to comfort you. He didn't know. Yet, he can't watch you be like this. So he simply held you.

»»---------------------►

A month had passed and you seemed better. You weren't sick, you seemed fine. You wouldn't lock yourself Away from everyone And deny food. You had worn your red lipstick today as you and Sukuna ate. The problem was you got a cold again the next week after finally leaving your Room. It seems you couldn't stop coughing. And these coughs hurt like hell. You would hold tightly onto your chest at every cough. Sukuna no longer wanted you to be alone whenever you had a cold. So he had you always at his side, fearing the worst could happen to you.

So as you two ate your food your Eyes went wide as suddenly you coughed Again and grabbed the handkerchief you kept with you. You cough into it and you feel a sudden metallic taste in your mouth. You turn around and pull the handkerchief away from you to reveal blood. Your eyes go Wide and you immediately hide it. You look at the plate of food. You were almost done. Maybe 4 more bites. "I'm full." You say. "Thank you Uraume." You say and look at Sukuna. He was done already. He always finished his food first. You take a sip of your tea to calm down the coughing and to wash away the blood.

Later that day you had pulled Uraume away from Sukuna and begged them to get a doctor. You showed them the handkerchief and their eyes went wide. "Do not tell Sukuna about this. Please. I will tell him when it's right." Uraume glares and sighs. They nod and hurry to send a letter to a doctor to hurry and check on you.

You had a disease going on in your lungs. There was no cure for it. It's deadly. They don't know exactly the name of it but all they know is that it's deadly and you have a timer to live. Maybe up to five years or more? Who knows. It depends on how rapidly your lungs start to give up on you. Uraume was beside you at the news and you simply froze at the news. Five years wasn't enough.

Why must you suffer?

God

You were cursed.