Part 3

I tried to call Naveen but still no answer. Now I was starting to get a little worried. I asked my mom if I could take the bus to go to Naveen's house. She said that it would be fine but I would just have to be back by curfew. When I got to Naveen's house I rang the doorbell and his mother, Mrs. Vigil, answered the door. She has an auburn red hair color and beautiful bright blue eyes. I politely said
"Hi, Mrs.Vigil. I just wanted to come by and check on Naveen because I've been calling all afternoon and not one time has he answered so im really worried."
"Oh, he's fine it's just that he lost his phone yesterday at the hospital when he went to check on you." Mrs. Vigil said with a great big smile on her face.
"That sucks. Have you tried looking at the hospital or calling their lost and found?" I said with a questioning look on my face
" No. I didn't even think of that. You have such a brilliant mind." She said surprised "Oh, you're just exaggerating." I walked inside the house and saw Naveen sitting on the couch watching T.V. Once he saw me he got up and gave me a hug. I hugged back and then playfully punched him on his arm.
"Ouch" He said with a smirk on his face
"Well, I was worried about you, and I have sad news. I might not be able to go to Paris, France with you. My mom said I have to wait a couple of days since what happened." I said with a puppy dog face
"Oh, that sucks. Whatever happens we will be fine."
"Yea, you're right." I gave him a hug and told him I had to head back home.
I got home and ate dinner. I talked to my mom and dad about me going to Paris, France with Naveen and they said yes. I was so happy that my eyes filled with tears of joy. I called Naveen's house phone and told him I was able to go. He said we would be leaving in 1 week. That only gave me 4 days to pack and 3 days to make a list of things were going to do, because Paris, France is my dream world. I've been dying to go since I was 10. I went up stairs and started packing and by 9:15pm I had a whole suitcase packed. I didn't know how much I would need since we're staying for 2 weeks. I sat on my bed with a notebook and my favorite blue sparkly pen. I started making a list of things that Naveen and I are going to do.

1. Go to our hotel
2. Unpack our bags
3. Look at store's
4. Buy a souvenir
5. Go to the Eiffel Tower and eat dinner
6. Have a great time
7. Tell Naveen that I love him

I fell asleep while writing and thinking of ideas to do in Paris, France. When I woke up I had 3 missed calls from 2Naveen's phone. He must of found his cellphone. I decided to just call him in the morning. I put on my soft, blue pajama bottoms that have yellow stars on them and my yellow tank top. I went down stairs and took a drink of milk straight out of the carton. When I got back to my room I went back to bed because it was midnight and I was super sleepy.