smile

Song recommendation
Liar
By bus

── 🦋 ──

Danbi and Minho stayed in a hug for a while before finally pulling away as Heejin came downstairs.

"What was with all the commotion outside?"

"Her father was being a dick." Minho shrugged. Heejin her eyes widened. She immediately rushed towards Danbi and pulled her into a tight embrace. "Oh honey, I'm sorry."

Danbi smiled lightly. "It's okay Heejin, I'm alright. Minho was there after all."

"Good, still yous could be really shaken up by that. I think it's okay to say you can stay here for a while right bro?"

Minho nodded. "Yeah that's alrigh'. It be safer here then with Changbin. Your father has always had a way to get under his skin. He wouldn't hold back either compared to with someone who isn't kin. He has to think about his reputation and be wary of many things."

"Thanks you guys."

Both siblings smiled at her and she felt a little warmer thanks to them.

Minho had cooked them dinner and Danbi was genuinely so surprised. She didn't know that men could be seen in the kitchen and that they could cook so well either. Stereotypes am I right?

The food was really delicious and Minho chuckled at her surprised expression. "My brother is like the best cook ever."

"He really is. I did not expect that, not that I really expected any guy to be able to cook as it is a woman's job. Minho's personality and looks does also not really shout I am a good cook either." She chuckled embarrassed.

"Right? Peoples are full of surprises, men and women can do anything! Wes all equal."

Minho smiled at patted his sister's head. "That's right, besides this one can't cook to save her own life."

Heejin shrugged. "Why should I? When I have yous to do so for me?" She giggled and Minho rolled his eyes.

Danbi smiled at the interaction between the two siblings. It warmed her heart and gave rise to a genuine smile.

Minho smiled at her. "You know, your father is a compulsive liar. Don't believe a word he says. As you can see, things aren't as you've been taught. So stop worryin your pretty lil head about the stuff he said and keep on smilin like you are now."

"I will, thanks Minho."

:)

A short chapter cuz I need the fillers n can't really make this any longer yeahh. I think this is getting close to an end tbh. We still got a few chapters left tho so no worries!