Anaya went away

Then Rihaan held Abheer's shoulder and dragged him outside the room. Abheer wasn't ready to leave Naina but Rihaan forcefully dragged him towards there car and drove to their home.

Naina started to cry when Abheer left the room. Niyati hugged her tightly and asked,“Naina,see Abheer came for you. Abheer still cares for you, we were wrong when we said that he didn't care about you but not only he,you sister also came today. I hope everything will be alright".

But Naina broke the hug and said,“No, I will not go to him. I will live alone with my child. When they came to know that I was pregnant,they came. If they didn't know about it,they wouldn't come. So it's only because of his child,he knows he can't consummate his wedding with Anaya. They only want my child that I will not give to them. He is mine,and will be mine. No one will be able to snatch him from her. He is my child and my only hope to live".

At Abheer's Home

They came inside the house and seeing Abheer, Anaya went to him and said by holding his hand moreover dragging him with her to the mandap,“Let's get married fadt,the time is going to end".

But Abheer didn't budged from his place and stood still. Simar's tears started to come out remembering Naina's words. Maahi looked at her and said,“Bhabhi, what happened,why are you crying? Did something happened there?".

But Simar didn't said anything and fell on the floor on her knees. Abheer looked at Anaya and said while holding her hands,“Anaya, I'm sorry. I can't marry you".

Anaya stood still hearing him while Meenavati looked at him and asked while holding Anaya from her shoulders as she stumbled backwards hearing Abheer's words.

“What do you mean that you can't marry her? Don't tell me you changed your mind hearing Naina's lovely words which are fake?", Meenavati asked him angrily but flinched hearing his reply,“She is pregnant. She is going to be the mother of my child and she didn't told me her lovely words, moreover she is angry from me, it's me who wants her back".

Abheer said like roaring. Anaya came in her senses hearing him and held Abheer's hand and said while fake crying her tears,“Abheer but you have promised me that you will marry me. You have divorced Naina and the only whom you can marry is me. Don't do like this Abheer,please".

But Abheer took off her hand from his hand and said while going upstairs,“I am sorry Anaya,but I can't complete my promise, I hope you will understand me and will move on. I know it will be difficult for you but you have to do it".

But this time Anaya couldn't hold more and burst into anger and started to say.

“So what? After going to her,you changed your mind. Before going there,you were marrying me,if that Niyati wouldn't have come so we were be married till now. I did everything to get you from starting, I came here to marry you but that Naina took my place. I did everything to make her out of your life when she has gone away you are saying this. You are saying that she is the mother of your unborn child,uf I have to get you then I will kill that baby in the womb,but I will get you at every cost. No one can stop me,have you listen,no one. No one can stop me nor you,nor this family nor the God".

She said shocking everyone. Gayetri came to her and held her by her shoulders and said by shaking her,“What are you saying? You loved Abheer? And what do you mean by you have did everything to make Naina out of Abheer's life? Just tell me....",she raised her voice while it didn't showed any affect on Anaya as she begin to say in the anger not knowing what was coming out from her mouth,“I did everything to make her out of everyone's life from everyone's heart. Even I made Mahir kidnapp her and when Keerti also went with her, I said him to took the advantage and he did. Even I told everyone my fictional story about her, about her deeds, about what she has done".

“Like I told you that she always make me low in her everyone's eyes even when she didn't even tried to. I told Meenavati aunty that because of Naina, Keerti's score was less when it wasn't because of her. I told Simar bhabhi that Naina has tried to harm Sihaan many times,when she always loved him,took care of him. Even I told Mahir to kidnap her and took her away from everyone. And he did but Keerti also came in that process. We took advantage of Keerti and because of Mahir's threat, Naina led him kiss her while she was helpless. But you fool,you all came in my words and threw her out of the house. No one thought that how I came to know about her deeds, about what she has in her mind, about what she wants. I told Abheer about their fake relationship which was obviously fake. She loved him and I couldn't bear that and made you all against her. Thank you to all,that you believed me not that Naina",Anaya told them everyone that she did and they all were surprised to hear the truth.

Simar fell on her knees and started to cry while a slap landed on Anaya's face. Gayetri slapped her and her eyes were red because of anger. Anaya's face turned to the side and her hand went to her cheek where Gayetri has slapped her. Anaya came in her senses and realised that she has told everyone the truth. She was being afraid now what she will do.

Just then police entered inside the house.

“Miss.Anaya. Who is miss.Anaya?",The one of them questioned while Anaya looked at them being shocked. Rihaan signalled them that she is Anaya and two lady police went to her and started to drag her.

“Hey,what you both are doing? Just leave me. Its my wedding",Anaya said struggling in their hold while they tightened their grip.

“Miss. Anaya you have been arresting for making a girl raped,and in also harming a pregnant lady",The officer said while Anaya shook her head in no but the lady police dragged her outside.

“Thabk you Mr.Virk,if you haven't told us then we weren't able to find the real culprit behind all this",The officer said to Rihaan while he only nodded.

The police went from there. Abheer kneeled down and started to cry. Gayetri went to him and started to patt his back while Meenavati was comforting Simar.

“I didn't even realised what I was doing. I believed Anaya and divorced Naina. I couldn't be a good husband. I failed in being a husband and doing the duties to support my wife,to be with her but....",Abheer said and hugged Gayetri.

“No beta,you are a very good husband and will be. We have never seen a husband who has loved her wife more than his life",Alok said while placing his hand on Abheer's head.

“But I failed to be a sister. I was the one who slapped her first,when I didn't raise my voice on her, I slapped her for the first time and it was only because of Anaya. I'm angry with myself for coming in her words,for trusting her",Simar said while crying while Rihaan also sat on the floor. Simar hugged him tightly.

“Rihaan took her in her room and made her rest for some while. And Alok you should also take Abheer in his room. Maahi and Keerti you both also go and rest.  And we will discuss what we have to do in the evening", Gayetri said and everyone nodded.

Everyone went to their rooms and took rest and then gathered in the hall in the evening.

;⁠);⁠);⁠);⁠);⁠);⁠);⁠);⁠);⁠);⁠);⁠);⁠);⁠);⁠);⁠);⁠);⁠);⁠);⁠);⁠);)

Hey everyone!
Can anyone please tell me from which app I should edit the videos because I don't know the app. I searched for it and they were showing many.

If any of you have an idea then please tell me.

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Keep Supporting 👍🏻
Keep Reading 📖
Keep Smiling 😊
Keep Voting ⭐

Like ❤️
Comment 💬
Share 🔄
Vote ⭐
Follow 🙏🏻