Latimer Racing

Hi my name is Thomas Vlat and I'm an F1 driver for the well-known (for all the wrong reasons) team, Latimer Racing. The bloke who created the team is called Mark Latimer. Mark's a really nice guy, he's cheerful, optimistic, upbeat but something tells me that the team isn't going to do any better than finishing last this year. The team is a shambles!

The mechanics are terrible. They're always fitting things on wrong, meaning I have to retire and just generally taking hours to complete the pit. Literally! Once I was waiting 2 and a half hours just for some wheel nut to be connected. As I said, a shambles!

Another thing is that our designers and developers are hopeless. All they do is look at a past F1 car from years ago and copy it! Now of course this gives us an immediate disadvantage since it's from years ago without the modern technology. To be honest I don't understand why they can't use their own noggin to work something out, for once. They show no creativity at all.

My team mate-if you could call him that- is the worst of all of them. He knows nothing about F1, he's always crashing out, holding up the leaders when they are attempting to lap him, blatantly bashing me off and even unwittingly ignoring the stewards orders. Now, I hear you say, 'why on earth would they employ him'. One word. MONEY. He's pumped millions of pounds into the team, just to keep it running. Nevertheless we'll keep plugging away, especially at this weeks race. Silverstone. See you at practice 1.