I

Kurt was returning to his trailer after another performance. I mean, being on display like an animal shouldn't be considered a performance.

When suddenly he felt a sting on his neck. Then everything went black.

When he woke up, he found himself in some kind of box. That prevented him from teleporting.

What was happening? That was the question that was going through his head at that moment. Among many others.

He could hear voices speaking in German. Which meant he hadn't left his home country, so it was a good sign.

"NIGTHCRAWLER!" A male voice shouted.

Kurt was practically thrown out of that box. And the first thing he asked was if he was in heaven, since he was seeing an angel. A man with blond curls and big, beautiful wings. Kurt couldn't suppress the sigh that came out of his mouth.

But soon he saw the blood on his wings. And he was absolutely sure that angels didn't wear leather jackets. It was a ring, a ring soaked in fresh, dried blood.

Many people were screaming and cheering. Kurt was scared. What should he do?

He tried to teleport, but like the box, he couldn't. He fell to the ground, completely lost, recovering from the shock.

The angel soon advanced, trying to attack him. He moved away, trying to keep as much distance as possible from them. There had to be some way to get out of this place.

"Fight! Or they'll kill us both!" the angel said. Kurt suppressed the urge to think that even his voice was somehow angelic.

He then saw the men with the weapons. Kurt didn't like violence very much, but it was necessary at that moment. He didn't want them to hurt the angel or him.

'Bamf'

Kurt appeared behind the angel and wrapped his tail around his neck. He teleported them to the shock bars. He had to admit that it wasn't his best thought. But it was what he had for now.

But he regretted it almost instantly as soon as he saw the result. One of the angel's wings was completely burned. You could see the anger in his eyes.

"I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" Kurt was completing, upset with himself.

The angel looked into his eyes. Kurt could swear he saw more than hate in them. But he wasn't sure what it was. And there wasn't much time to think. Something happened, it was possible to teleport.

He looked one last time at the angel. The one who was running away. He was going to approach him again, but a woman appeared.

'Bamf'

Kurt was completely lost. But soon he saw who the woman who had saved him was. It was the heroine who fought in the capital.

"You're her... the heroine."

"I'm nobody, let's go"

'Bamf'

Kurt knew he could trust her. Even though he really wanted to go back to his family.