II

Kurt followed the others. A look passed over all the students there. Everyone seemed fine, no serious injuries or wounds.

"What happened? Where's Alex? Where's my brother?!" Scott asked clearly alarmed.

The news was given. Scott's brother had died trying to save the teacher. Accidentally blowing up the school in the process. Kurt stayed close to comfort his new friend, he would need it.

Soon Jean heard something. A particularly large helicopter appeared. Kurt followed the two, hiding behind some debris trying to stay out of sight.

The men who got out of the plane were not good people. They erased the students and teachers with something Kurt couldn't say what it was. Soon after they took Raven, Hank and two other people Kurt didn't know.

Thanks to Jean they stayed out of sight and hidden.

"Kurt take us there."

"Do you want to go in there?! What if the soldiers see you?" Kurt was worried.

"Kurt, we need to save them." he says.

He then gave up and teleported them. To his alarm, there was no way out, it was just like the ring. Making him wonder if these guys had anything to do with the ring. Probably not, it's in a place too far away.

Kurt clasped his hands together and began to pray. This gave him a certain peace. Besides, his God always helped him when he needed it.

Leaving the helicopter, they headed inside the base. Jean used her powers to mislead the guards who were constantly around there. Kurt tried to enter where the others had been taken. There was the same force field as the helicopter.

With that, they needed to find another way to rescue them. At one point they found a room, where there was a particularly scared man. Jean managed to deal with him, nothing happened.

Of course, there were many soldiers dead because of the man. Kurt prayed for them to find peace where they went.

In the cabin, he asked the others to move away from the door on three. Soon looking at his own hand, he saw his two fingers besides the thumb. His brief train of thought vanished.

Bamf

He appeared with the others. They headed for a jet. The flight suits were particularly tight. But with Jean’s help, a cut was made for his tail.

Kurt observed the place in complete chaos. There was some kind of pyramid in the middle. They got off the jet. Kurt wanted to understand when he went from being a circus kid to fighting in a battle against a highly dangerous guy who could kill him without even trying.

"Okay, according to Hank, Apocalypse is accompanied by three other mutants whose powers he amplified."

"Can you tell us their characteristics and powers?" Scott asked.

"Not their powers, but they are two women and a man. One of them has white hair in a mohawk and the other wears a purple outfit. The man has some kind of armor and wings."