Z Slayer: Z Wars

Written by Matthew Sinn/A.K.A. Sinbad the Mountain

Z-Slayer/Recap

My name is Doug Farms. An I used to be a simple regular guy, working at the Calgary Zoo. Until an asteroid broke into many pieces an crashed into different parts of earth. Causing zombies and other terrifying things to make the world go upside down. Yet folks now know me as the Z Slayer. A hero who managed to save lives, killed a bunch of really bad stuff and also saved my home city. From a supervillain ruling over it like a king. An now apparently somebody calling himself Father Grim. Wants us all to become zombies. Which was not going to happen and now had to prepare ourselves for war.  

TO BE CONTINUE....!

Z-Slayer/Under Threat

Concerned by what the grim note had said. The new mayor or king, as somebody would call him. My friend Timothy sat there within the former rulers throne. Thinking about our serious problem and spoke. "It's already clear". "That whoever this....Father Corpse is". "He wouldn't make such a serious threat". "Unless he's actually telling the truth". "That he really does have an army of the undead". Deeply troubled by this I replied. "Your not wrong about that". "For I've personally scene at first hand". "On what those asteroid shards can do". "An it's nothing but bad news". Understanding this ? spoke with a very concern expression. "If he really does plan to attack the city". "Then how are we going to defend ourselves"? "When we barely have enough men"? This was a great question. As I started thinking and spoke. "Maybe we can ask our allies". "To see if they have any ideas". "On how to deal with this". This was a smart plan. With my friend quickly sending a message to one of our allies and have ourselves an emergency meeting.   

TO BE CONTINUE....!

Z-Slayer/Kings Secret

After King Azizi arrived and telling him about the threatening note we got. He was very troubled by this and began speaking. "If what you say is true". "An this Father Corpse does somehow control the undead". "Then we're facing impossible odds". My friend Timothy reply. "He's right Z Slayer". "Unless we can find a way". "To raise our numbers and ready them for a major fight like this". "Then we're in really big trouble". I knew they were both right. As I now spoke. "Surely that tyrant King of Arms". "Must have mention something". "That we could use against them". King Azizi began to think and soon spoke. "When that evil man was still ruling over everyone". "He had mention something about a Forbidden Tunnel". "Where the trains used to run". "Though we have no idea why". "With me speaking. He must be keeping a giant secret down there". "An we're going to find out".   

TO BE CONTINUE....!

Z-Slayer/The Tunnel

Heading into the subway tunnel with a couple of once rebel soldiers. We followed the map drawn by the former ruler for a while. Until coming across this large locked door. That we easily unlocked an cautiously began stepping through. Revealing what looked to be these strange plants. That were tall and growing out of the ground. With these huge clear sighted cocoons. That you could easily see through. Which were like nothing we've ever scene before. Not even myself. Yet also wondered why King of Arms was keeping this such a big secret? When one of them coughed up what looked to be four giants rats that we quickly killed and me getting a really crazy idea and spoke. "Men, I think we've found our solution". The men weren't sure on what I was planning here. As we heard a lot of familiar bad noise. That was coming our way.