𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌

~ The World of Darkness ~

Erebus 

The To-Be lord of the dark universe. He is capable, powerful and influential. His looks are charming with a wheatish skin which is adorned by a pair of blue eyes like aquamarine, that feels like a mystery itself and will drown in itself if stared into too long. He is terribly long, with a height of 6'4 and well toned muscular body which is much enough to captivate any walking other gender. But beneath this facade of physical charm, lies an arrogant, cruel and vile demeanour which everyone fears off. He is cold and rude, embodying an adventurous and over-personality, and has no thoughts of love yet. 

Moros 

Father of Erebus, and former lord of the dark world. Though he gave up the throne, he still possess his cold and strict persona. 

Selene 

Mother of Erebus. Contrary to her family, she is tender-hearted and wise lady. 

Liora

Younger sister of Erebus. She is curious, playful and light-hearted. But then, like every creature, she indeed embodies a flaw, she is obstinate, and her demands are the only reason that is going to get Erebus into heavy trouble !

~ The World Of Hopes ~

Asteria Blyth

a 24 year old practising doctor with simple dreams. She is kind, hopeful, and beautiful in her own way - Never expects much from life and never complains for her fate. Instead, she faces every challenge with her chin held high. Her parents died when she was merely of fifteen, and lost her grandmother at eighteen. Since, then she is living with her grandpa. She is sensible, empathetic and seeks only love from the world, but never burdens with it. She is travel freak, an avid book reader, and bright as daisy. 5'4 height, fair skin, doe eyes and brown hair. 

Thomas Blyth

Grandfather of Asteria. He is a retired doctor and has taken care of Asteria ever since her parents died. He tries his best to lift up her mood, though he himself griefs upon his losses. He moved to India in his youth, and ever since he has been living in Mussoorie. But after his wife's death, he moved to Kolkata with his grand daughter.

Vedehi Dutta and Kaushik Dutta

Colleagues and Friends of Asteria.