Chapter 10 ''Well that took a mf turn''

Into the next race weekend, which was in Barcelona, Marina was still leading the championship with 131 points.

Marina was having some coffe with Anastasia, as they were talking about what happend with Fabio, and how Tom didnt say anything to Anastasia about it, but Anastasia told Marina to be careful about her, cause you dont know what she can do next.

The friday Marina dropped the song 'Please please please' and people were REALLY talking about it, espesially for the lyrics, but people adored it, and Marina couldnt wait to write the rest of the songs for the album :).

- QUALI, SPRINT RACE -

Marina finished p3 in quali, as Marc finished ahead of her, p2. Marina was on her way to eat lunch with her friends, when a girl stopped her, Marina looked confused at the girl infront of her.

?/?, ''So you must be the replacement'', says.

Marina, ''Uhm, sorry? Do i know you?'', she asks her.

?/? lets out a small laugh, ''Oh, my dear Fabio havent told you about me?'', says and Marina realises she is Amanda.

Marina, ''You're Amanda?'', she asks and the girl rolls her eyes.

Amanda, ''So you are his gf, and you know who am i, dont you'', says.

Marina, ''I dont know what your talking about'', says as she tries to walk away from her but she stops her again.

Amanda, ''Not so fast lady'', says, Marina rolls her eyes, ''Fabio is mine, dont you think he has real feelings for you, hes just trynna get over me, but he cant'', says.

Marina laughs a little, ''Delulu is the solulu eh?'', says.

Amanda, ''Are you making fun of me bitch?'', says Marina laughs more and leaves.

Amanda, ''I'll show you bitch, who am i'', says and leaves.

Marina arrived at the restaurant but didnt say to anyone what happend earlier, she didnt want to ruin anyone's lunch, so she thought she would tell later Fabio.

- BEFORE SPRINT -

As Marina was heading to her motorhome to get something she left there, on her way there she found Fabio heading somewhere.

Marina thought it would be a good moment to tell him now before she finds him and tells him whatever bullshit she thinks of, ''Hey Fabio, can we talk a moment?'', she says.

Fabio, ''Cant love, i gotta hurry to a meeting, later?'', he says Marina nods her head and watch as he leaves.

In the end, Marina won the sprint race, Marc crashed into Maverick.

As Marina was getting her congratulations from her team as she turned around she saw Fabio talking to a girl.. Marina then realises it was Amanda, and Fabio looked a bit angry at her.

Who knows what she told him now... She thought.

Marina was at her garage, talking to her mechanics and rewatching the race, and she saw the part of the crash of Marc and Maverick. After a while Marina decided to go ask how Marc was.

Marc knocked on his motorhome and Marc opened the door and she walked in.

Marina, ''Heyy, i wanted to check on u hermano, i saw the crash-'', and stops at her track once she see Maverick sitting on his couch, ''Oh hi, i didnt know you guys were talking, i can go-'', Marc shakes his head no.