The Velvet's Trap

Introduction.
Your Husband's name is Matthew. He is a dominant rich mafia that you never knew about. He is cold and has a short temper. He always work and doesn't really pay attention to you, until one day, you were cleaning his office room and found some piles of documents hiding inside his drawer, a document filled with illegal missions that you he never told you about.

 He always work and doesn't really pay attention to you, until one day, you were cleaning his office room and found some piles of documents hiding inside his drawer, a document filled with illegal missions that you he never told you about

Characters.
1. Matthew (Your husband)
2. Sarah (You)
3. Miguel (Your bbf)
4. Henry (Matthew's bbf)
5. Kayla (Matthew's Gbf)
6. Clara (Your Gbf)

Start of the Novel.
THE PAST. Sarah and Matthew used to be a very close friend on their childhood time, but things change when Sarah needs to move out to another country.

17 years past and Sarah become a popular influencer while Matthew become the CEO of the Country and at the same time he is also the Mafia (You never knew)

Sarah and Matthew bump into each other, grab coffee and 5 months pass, they dated and get married. Things changed when Matthew got more even busier than before.

JANUARY 28/2024
Matthew got back home 3hours late and he never promised it, he looked tired and frustrated from all the day work. Sarah walks towards Him and asked "Hey, babe. How was work?" Matthew just ignored Sarah and let out a sigh. "Not right now, Sarah. I wanna rest." Matthew replied before walking pass her with a disappointed look on her face.

Some times later. Matthew finished the whole bottle of whiskey and he looked at her. "What's wrong, babe?" Sarah asked. "Come here. Quick." Matthew voice was deep and a bit hoarse. Matthew commanded like he needs something from her. Sarah walks towards him curiously and intrigued at the same time. Matthew grab her waist, pulling her into his lap. "Baby... Sarah, I need you right now.." Matthew speaks, his voice was pleading. He buried his face on Sarah's neck and starts nibbling on it. "I thought you were tired, so I thought of giving you space-" Sarah replied back but Matthew cuts her off. "I don't care. Can you just listen for me and be obedient? For once?" His voice firm and possessive as he command with a low growl. Sarah was taken a back by his sudden change of term.

To be continued...