{Love~}

With a playful nudge, Katsuki broke the kiss. "Okay, let's get moving before you start getting all mushy on me." Todoroki laughed, sitting up and grabbing the leash again. "Alright, let's go. But remember, you're still on a leash, Bakugou."
Todoroki entered the dimly lit warehouse, the familiar scent of metal and dust filling the air. Katsuki, still reeling from the earlier confrontation, found himself being guided not to the cold confines of a cage, but to Todoroki's private room.
The atmosphere shifted as Todoroki gently placed Katsuki on the bed, his expression a mix of concern and determination. "You need to rest," he said softly, his voice steady despite the chaos that had just unfolded. Katsuki, surprised by this unexpected kindness, felt a flicker of confusion.
"Why are you doing this?" Katsuki grumbled, trying to mask the vulnerability creeping into his voice.
Todoroki took a moment, his gaze serious. "Because locking you away isn't going to solve anything. We need to talk, to figure this out together." Katsuki huffed, but deep down, he knew Todoroki was right. As he lay back on the bed, the tension in his muscles began to ease, and for the first time in a while, he felt a sense of safety. The room was quiet, but the unspoken bond between them filled the silence, hinting at the complex feelings that lay beneath the surface.
"Just don't think this means I'm weak," Katsuki muttered, trying to regain some of his bravado.
Todoroki chuckled lightly, the tension in the air lifting slightly. "I wouldn't dream of it."
As they settled into an uneasy truce, both knew that the conversation ahead would be crucial in navigating the path they were on—one that neither of them had expected to take together.
In the quiet of Todoroki's room, the atmosphere shifted as the tension between them heightened. What began as a moment of vulnerability soon morphed into something more charged. Katsuki, lying on the bed, felt the heat radiating from Todoroki, who stood at the edge, his expression a mix of uncertainty and desire.
Katsuki's heart raced as he locked eyes with Todoroki, an electric connection sparking between them. "What are you waiting for?" Katsuki challenged, his usual bravado returning but laced with an underlying need. Todoroki stepped closer, the air thick with anticipation. He leaned down, brushing his lips against Katsuki's in a tentative kiss that quickly deepened as Katsuki responded with fervor. The kiss ignited a fire within them, a culmination of their conflicting emotions and unspoken desires. As they explored this new territory, the boundaries between them blurred. The bed creaked under the weight of their unrestrained passion, each movement fueled by a mix of frustration, longing, and the thrill of the unknown. Katsuki pulled Todoroki closer, their bodies intertwining, each touch igniting sparks of electricity. In that moment, they found solace in each other, a refuge from the chaos outside. The world beyond faded away, leaving only the intensity of their connection and the promise of what lay ahead. In the quiet aftermath, they lay entwined, breaths mingling as they navigated the new dynamics of their relationship, knowing that this was only the beginning of a deeper bond forged in fire and passion.

((Not going further cause kids might be reading))