Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A white-haired person lay gravely injured. On his back, where the tattoo of an oni's face had once been distinguished, there were now five deep cuts that had distorted the image, as if a knife had torn it apart. Most alarming was his left arm, which had been cleanly separated from his body. In addition, a diagonal cut went through his torso, from his shoulder to his abdomen, getting dangerously close to the solar plexus. In that area, a small opening revealed that a sword had pierced him, although the wound was hidden under the blood that gushed from his neck. It was a miracle that he was still alive, considering the deep cut in his throat.

In front of the seriously injured person, there were two young teenagers. A blonde-haired, black-eyed girl, with several visible wounds on her body, was firmly holding a golden spear as she resolutely watched the white-haired individual. Beside her, a boy with reddish-brown hair and golden-brown eyes, also seriously wounded, wielded a golden spear identical to the girl's. They both looked firmly at the young albino, as if the confrontation was not over yet.

"Brahmastra..." muttered the albino, enough for the two teenagers to hear.

"It's time for you to die, Sengo." It was the blonde girl who spoke first, her gaze full of determination.

"Too many have died in this war, all with the sole aim of finishing you off," the reddish-brown haired boy said, slowly shaking his head. "No, with the aim of destroying the [Absolute Evil] and bringing peace to this world."

The white-haired boy twisted his lips into a smile.

"Good, good..." they saw a strange happiness on Sengo's face. "Come, Izayoi Saigou and Shirou Emiya."

Without waiting any longer, the two young men rushed towards him, ready for another decisive fight.

Where a flash of white light that appeared in the clash of the spears prevented the fight from continuing to be clearly observed.

Beep, beep, beep!

The sound of an alarm clock was heard in Senji's room, interrupting the sleep he was having earlier today.

I raise my hand to reach for the screeching sound of his alarm clock to turn it off.

Sighed. "It's the first time I've had this dream." he slowly got out of bed after turning off the alarm clock. "It's been 16 years since I reincarnated in this life, haha." he let out another sigh. "Time passes quickly."

He began to walk to the bathroom that was in his room and think about what he can do this day that is Sunday, tomorrow is when he will start classes for him.

After 15 minutes, Senji left the bathroom and went to his closet to dress comfortably.

Once ready, he went to the dining room and found on the table a grilled salmon fillet and miso soup. While enjoying his breakfast, he took the newspaper that had been handed to him and examined the front page. CEO Takashi Yamada was doing everything he could to save his neck.

"Good," Senji commented. "As you may already know, all businesses deemed illegal will be on hold until further notice," everyone present nodded. "With the news published yesterday and today, it is likely that there is a minority that doubts the veracity of Ai Hoshino's article about the Muramasa Clan. To avoid conflicts, we will concentrate solely on public business."

With those words, the others optimistically accepted what Senji said.

So Senji continued to enjoy his breakfast before leaving, escorted by Sato.

"Though Senji-sama," Sato said. "I think it is time to put aside the trafficking of weapons and medicines. We have generated an immense amount of money with China and North Korea. At this point, it would be better to dismantle that business."