Prologue

Prologue

"Mmm... Your name is funny to me."

"Hey, I don't see where my name is funny, Senji-san."

"Your name is Masachika... I guess your Japanese perception doesn't allow you to see how funny your name is, surely in the future if you see your name in another language you'll understand why I find it funny."

Sigh. "So I'll have to learn another language to see that my name is funny... I don't want to."

"I guess that's a good decision, Masachika."

"It's really funny."

"I saw you smile as if you were making fun of my name!" Masachika became angry by raising his fists with the intention of hitting Senji.

Senji raised both arms in surrender.

"My mistake, I promise I won't make fun of your name, Masachika."

His actions betrayed him.

"Senji-san, your mouth twitched!" Masachika punched Senji's mouth. He then lunged to knock him down and continued to hit him on the ground.

"Shit, I really couldn't control my mouth."

Senji did not try to defend himself and only received the blows from Masachika, but after a few minutes he stopped when he felt the hot blood in his fists.

Masachika's eyes widened in shock, he looked horrified at his bloodstained hands and then looked at Senji bloodied with his own blood, it was his fault to leave him like this with his own hands.

"No-No-No, I didn't want to do this!" Tears began to fall, where Senji had to move quickly to control the situation, Masachika had begun to hyperventilate.

"Damn, now another problem appeared."

"Calm down and take a deep breath!" Senji gave him a couple of cheek taps to make him react.

Senji's light blows helped Masachika where he began to calm down.

"Senji-san is fine, Senji-san is fine, Senji-san is fine... but that doesn't change that it was my fault."

Guilt gnawed at Masachika's mind.

"Damn, where will your girlfriend be when she is needed."

Senji's words upset Masachika.

"SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!"

A loud cry from Masachika almost knocked Senji deaf.

"Tsk, if you can shout like that then you're fine."

Senji complained about the eardrum pain.

"You started!"

"Yes, yes. It's my fault, but you must calm down now."

"But Masha is not my--!"

"Masachika, Senji-san!"

Senji saw how Masachika was startled by the appearance of a girl who was around the same age as they were.

"Hehe, you said."

Senji sneered at Masachika.

"If you will be...!"

Masachika held back from hitting Senji back, but his mind tormented him from what had happened a few minutes ago.

The girl named Masha looked at Senji in confusion, she had blood on her clothes.

Senji, realizing that, decided to do something.

"Oh, look at the time, I think I should go." Masha was more confused, after all Senji was looking at a ghost watch on his right wrist.