Epilogue

Epilogue

The day has arrived to enter class.

It was not a surprise that we would attract the attention of the students.

We were the new students who entered the Seiren Private Academy.

A prestigious academy to start with.

As we walked through the halls, I could tell they were afraid of me,

A different situation from those of Juliet and Ai.

They had a look of admiration and envy for their beauties.

It was something that could be seen coming for them.

Walking for several minutes, we arrived at our classroom.

» ━━━━━━ « ♔ » ━━━━━━ «

Yuki's eyes showed her obvious surprise.

I knew they were going to enter today, but I didn't know about the beautiful girl with purple hair and eyes who entered with them.

"I am Senji Muramasa."

"Julie Sigtuna."

They bowed with a short, punchy introduction of their name and nothing else.

"Hello, my name is Ai Hoshino! I'll be happy to make friends!"

That girl's vibe was friendlier and more open, different from the drab Senji and Julie were.

The teacher instructed her to take seats at the empty desks at the back.

Senji ended up sitting in the middle of the two of them.

Julie on his right and Ai on his left.

"Okay, we started history class."

» ━━━━━━ « ♔ » ━━━━━━ «

Ding, Dang, Dong.

Senji got up from his seat first, followed by Julie. Ai went her own way once making some friends and leaving in a group of 6 girls.

"Where will we go?" asked Julie, following Senji aside.

"We'll look for Homura and Suzuka."

Julie nodded.

Climbing the stairs to the next floor, they were lucky enough to meet a teenager with golden hair and violet eyes.

"Homura."

Senji greeted the teenager with his name.

"Senji." Homura approached them. "I'm happy to see you here, have you done well, Julie?"

"Yes, how is Suzuka?"

"She's doing well, and a little excited to have won the position of Student Committee President."

"I understand."

"You haven't changed much, haha." Homura let out a slight laugh at Julie's blank stare. "If you go looking for Suzuka, she is in the other building. They should go down to the main floor and walk straight in this direction. You will find the path that will take you to the next building as they are connected."

Homura said goodbye to them.

They walked to the main floor and went to the direction that Homura indicated, reaching the end of the road they saw how Homura had said it, it was connected by another extended path to the next building.

There are some teachers or students walking through this place to get to the downtown building.

Entering the building, they saw the modern interior with classic touches of the building.