🐾08. Finally Released🐾

Do you know the difference between "someone who doesn't give up" and "someone who doesn't know how to lose"?

A person who doesn't give up is someone who fights because they haven't achieved their goal yet.

On the other hand, a person who doesn't know how to lose is someone who has already been judged as having lost, but still stubbornly insists, saying, "I can do it," and the winner is the last one standing, which really irritates me.

Chai:

I really like you. I can't stop thinking about you.

Chai:

You don't have to like me back. Just talking to me is enough.

I read the LINE messages and sigh in frustration. Why do these people have the mentality of “persistence alone rules the world” or “be stubborn and they will eventually soften”? To be honest, it’s impossible. Buying something and letting the other person be influenced means that they also need to have feelings.

Doing this to someone who doesn’t reciprocate is not only futile but also extremely annoying, to the point where I want to shoot him. Even reading it and knowing that I read it, it’s already too lenient.

Since doing this didn’t make it clear, then goodbye.

In the end, I took decisive action by blocking LINE so that Chai could no longer send me messages. I’m not sure if blocking will let the other person know that the recipient has dismissed them, but it doesn’t matter. I can’t tolerate that boy pestering me anymore; it disrupts my cooking and wastes my daily energy.

But it seems that everything is not that simple. 

"Khun May, someone is here to see you."

I, who was focused on the ingredients in the kitchen, looked at Khun Arun and asked with a strange expression premonition.

"A young man around 27-28, right?"

 "At that age, he's no longer a kid."

"Compared to me, he's definitely younger."

" Sigh.....

I sighed in frustration, and Khun Arun gave me an understanding smile. 

"It must be tiring, being beautiful."

"Does Khun Arun know I'm beautiful?"

"I figured. Everyone seems like to eat here because of your cook. Even Khun Intuorn used to be your ex girlfriend."

Khun Arun's tone softened a bit as she mentioned the past, and it made me smile.

"It's been a long time, but I won't deny that I'm good looking. Because Intuorn is quite picky."

I winked at my partner as I gave her a compliment.

 "Otherwise, Khun Arun wouldn't be dating Intuorn."

"You’re saying that…"

"Yes, I’m indirectly complimenting your appearance." 

"Please go. The guest is waiting."

"I’m talking so much because I don’t want to see him. But if I don’t, it won’t end. I think I must definitely do it ."

"Calm down."

The firmness in my voice made Khun Arun, with her sweet face, a little anxious, fearing that something might get intense. I gave her a goodbye smile before going to find the guest. Chai, who had just texted me less than ten minutes ago, showed up here. His face looked tired like a person who hadn’t slept.