First meet

Flashback: Samaira is 13 in 9th grade and her sister Inaya is 5 years younger than her.  They shifted from their old apartment to a new apartment in the same area but in a new building. Everything is the same. Samaira's Parents the friends group, nothing changed.

About the characters:

Inaya Khan- Samaira's younger sister

Soha Khan- Samaira's mother

Ali Khan - Samaira's father

Gracy John- Samaira's best friend 

SAMAIRA'S POV:

"Stop Irritating me Inaya I'm doing something" I shouted at Inaya

"MMMMUUUMMMAAAA ASK HER TO LOWER THE VOLUME OR I WILL GIVE HER ONE NICELY. I HAVE AN EXAM TOMORROW YAAR MUMMA" 

"Inaya Khan help me in the kitchen stop irritating ur sister she is already very mad coz she didn't study anything" Soha Khan whispered to Inaya. 

"I can hear you guys and for your kind information I scored full marks for everything last semester except for Social Studies"

Mom and Inaya always teamed up and fired on me you know the younger sibling privilege... I was never jealous after all it was my duty to protect my sister throughout her life. 

NEXT DAY:

"GRACYYY BABES" I pounced on her as soon as I saw her iconic green colour Shrek looking backpack which she exclusively carried for exams (I told her it was cliche)

Right in front of her stood a charming guy almost our age with a smile so bright as the stars have fallen on earth. Everything went blank for a moment I was so mesmerized by him that I almost forgot there was a world that existed. 

"EARTHH TTOO SAAMAAIRAAA" Gracy shouted

I snapped out of it only to embarrass myself but Gracy saved my ass she was always good at handling these situations. No wonder our duo was iconic.

Kaiz. His name was Kaiz. Born on 26th July. Fav color purple. Loves Football. Hates people who waste money. Introverted. Loves talking about music. Love language is eye contact. Has an elder sibling. whew

This is what the first crush does to people. Kaiz used to be Gracy's kindergarten classmate who shifted to our school. She introduced me to him and my stomach started doing backflips. Every feeling was new. The butterflies, the happiness, the actual ecstasy that filled me when he asked for my name and grade. All of these feelings were so wonderful.

PRESENT DAY:

SAMAIRA'S POV:

"Ward 3 Stat Page Dr. Samaira immediately " 

27th October. It's my 30th bday today. I'm surrounded by my fellow nurses and assistant surgeons for the emergency surgery. I'm super glad I acheived my dream of  being successful. Everything is awesome. I have a stable job, I'm the Cheif of surgery in Melbourne's Central hospital, I have penthouse, good amount of savings and few friends which I made during my internship. Everything is pretty much at track. It's not a flex at all. These things are materialistic. Yes, I wanted to have all of these when I was younger but growing up I realized I need my family near me.

"Thank God you were there Samaira or I thought we almost lost him" 

I was so lost in my ocean of thoughts I didn't see Jules coming in the scrub room. I gave her a warm smile and left. It was all quite during the afternoon shift, I received a few bday wishes from some patients and relatives. It was not until 4 in the evening when an ambulance entered the Trauma care unit. 

I heard the paramedic shout,

"30 YEAR OLD MALE,JUMPED FROM 7TH FLOOR, HAEMOGLOBIN DROPPED AND HEAVY BLOOD LOSS, OXYGEN LEVEL DROPPING"

It was him. We meet again. But it's different this time.........

PLEASE SHARE HOW U LIKED THIS PART.. I WILL KEEP UPDATING REGULARLY.