TINDE KI SABZI

Next day ...

Karishma boringly sit on the chair , and put down the school bag beside her ...she prayed bhagwan ji ..before opening her lunch box ...but but but ..a sigh of annoyance out of her mouth as she found tinde ki sabji our chapati ..

" Heyy maa Mata ji ...ks said in frustrated tone ..

Ks scanned the entire canteen with a giny of sly in her eyes.... everyone was eating their food except one person..she quietly packed the lunch box and went to the lonely guy...

The moment the boy noticed her presence....he broke into a wide smile ..

" Kari..how are you ??..he said

" I'm good ..tum kese ho dalir..??.."..ks asked him a sweet tone and pulled a chair for herself..

" I'm fine too" ..he replied with a shy smile

" Ab next week se summer vacation start ho jayege ...toh maine socha kyu na aaj hum sath me lunch kare ..ks said in a soft voice...and her innocent face couldn't even make anyone feel that she was such a naughty girl ..

" Woww!! Nice idea .." dalir exclaimed enthusiastically as ks had been his crush since the first time they meet ..

" Haina ?? I know " she said proudly ,but suddenly there was hesitation in her tone ..as she continued..but you know what ...Aaj bhool se Aai ne mujhe tiffin me tinde ki sabzi de di...and I'm allergic to it .to ky tum mujhe apna tiffin de sakte ho .. please??..

Dalir was more than happy to share his tiffin with karishma..how could he refuse the gurl who is his firse ever school crush ??

He readily agreed to fulfill her request and opened the steel lunch box quick tempted ks ..he brought aloo Puri and raw mango pickle....he passed the book c with sweet smile ...tum sab kha lena ..don't hesitate...he said..

" Aww .. you're so sweet " ..ks spoke lovingly and tore the first morsel

" Tum kya khaoge?? " She asked him a soft voice ...

" Main toh kuch bhi kha lunga karu " ..he replied to her in a gentleman tone..

" If you don't mind ..you can eat my lunch..I know tinde ki sabzi kisi ko pasnd nhi aati but  ky kar sakte h...agar mera lunch box aai ne bhara dekh liya toh aage se daategi bhi our bura khana bana kr dengi aage se ...ks said in a dramatic expression and blinked her innocent eyes to hold onto her artificial tears ....

Dilar felt empathy for the beautiful girl and so he agreed to help her.."Aisa nhi hoga ...main hu nah ..main tumhara tiffin kha lunga ..waise bhi mujhe tinde bohot pasnd h ..so thanks

Karishma happily handed over the tiffin box to the naive boy , saying in a tender voice...you are the best...and my most good friend...

And he was feeling shy to even look at her smile ..he lowered his head and started to eat the food ..he didn't like the taste of apple gourd but to save his crush from getting an earful from her mother..

After he polished off the lunch while making weird and helpless expression..

"Apni aai ko bolna voh bohot acha khana banati h ...thank you soo soo much ..ks said and looked at him with awkward smile