TU PYAAR H KISI OUR KA

• A minor matured update ahead .... please skip the pages if you're uncomfortable ...koi faltu gyaan nhi dega  🥺🫶🏼

~

Karishma couldn't believe why the Rude-Man was talking total shit

she looked at him with a bewildered expression and tried to join the sprawled pieces of the jigsaw puzzle that haashir created through his mysterious words and actions. Just a moment ago she was furious at him, and now she was feeling rueful, confused, and completely blank.

Karishma softened her tone, and spoke calmly - "tum pgl ho? Haashir.. Tumhe dosti tod ne ke alawa aur kuch nahi aata kya? All I wanted to say is you should have at least apologized to me, I wasn't hurt because you celebrated your mom's birthday without me. I was hurt because you reacted so negatively when I came to wish ammi, tumne hame smile tak nahi di ache se, ek baar sincerely aake sorry keh dete ya bol dete ki tum late aayi iski wajah se cake cut karna padha. Samjh jate ham, aaj tak itne saalon me kab tumhe kisi cheez ke liye blame kiya hai? Kabhi tumhe nahi samjha hai , haashir? I always understood you and your every sort of behavior without a question, and yet you say you want to end this friendship? How weird."haashir shook his head and told her in a shaky tone - "Tum samjh kar bhi bahut chizein nahi samjhti ho , so please let's not talk about this...and I don't want to continue this Friendship because  saath reh kar tumhe sirf dukh aur gussa milega, there's no happiness being with a toxic man like me, you have a beautiful life...you should live that without caring about me and my family. Please go."

"Please explain to me...I want to know...kya samjh nahi rahi hoon ? Because as far as I know hamne har baar apna best diya hai is friendship me...I always try to make you feel special because I know bina friends ke life kitni difficult hoti hai. When you talk to me like this, hme bhi hurt hota hai haashir...par ham apna dard tumhe nahi batate h kyuki hame itni choti choti baaton ka issue banana nahi pasand h.. I love to keep peace around me, ladai, jhagda, gussa...this all is very annoying. Yeh sab hamare comfort zone se bahar hai, ham tumhe apni tarah banne nahi keh rahe h but at least you can try to be a little understanding? Just because I don't express my feelings doesn't mean I don't feel bad and annoyed.. .. in her feminine voice, and for a moment haashir was just stunned....

It felt like He, being a devil, was trying to keep the sacred soul away from his painful life, because he was aware of the worst consequences of being with him. He knew he didn't even deserve to be standing in front of her with pride and respect.

Karishma is a fairy, someone who should be blessed with all the happiness and love in this world. She shouldn't suffer through any mental stress and anguish because of his toxicity, and for that. He would need to be away from her, away from her sight, away from her life, away from her memories. Even if that means hurting himself, he would do that.

"That's why I said, don't be with me. It's better for you." Haashir uttered, in a hoarse voice filled with only pain, and gave a sorrowful smile.

"What nonsense haashir, tum samjhte hi nahi ho kuch...fine, end the topic. It's useless." Ks replied to him with a frustrated face, and let out a deep sigh.

Yes!" He said with a melancholic smile.

"So...tum aaoge party me hamre sath kl raat ?" Karishmaa asked him hopefully.

"Nhi." Haashir replied to her with a straight face.

"Ok Cool...thanda paani pi kr so jao..good night ." She wished him, with a sweet smile, and walked away.