Finally, we are parentss

Guyssss, I'm back.. I would like to inform you all that I am okay now. Thank you for the beautiful and supportive comments that you all gave me. It helped me a lot knowing that people and understanding me. I guess I won't continue in this I'd. I may make a new I'd in future. If I make I will continue writing. Please support me and I am extremely sorry for the ghosting and delay that I did.

I hope you enjoy the story. This is the last chapter of this story. I may or may not continue writing in future but I decided to give this story a proper end.

RAJVEER'S POV

I was sleeping while hugging her belly when I heared a loud scream. My eyes shot open and I looked at nain.

I saw pain smeared all over her face. I got tensed.

"Nain, are you okay ?" I asked.
"Do I look like I'm okay ?" She shouted while slapping my arms hardly.

"Sorry sorry don't beat me ket me do something." I said searching for my phone.

"What do you mean by letting you do something ? Take me to the hospital dumb man." She screamed again pulling my hair.

"Oh yes sorry." I said.

I got down from the bed and said
"Get down let's go."

"Veer, do you want our child to live without his father ?" She asked in a sarcastic tone.

"What do you mean ? I'm alive and fine here." I replied.

"Beacuse if you keep behaving like a dumb man I will kill you right here itself." she said sarcastically again.

Olaf came and started licking her feet.

"Take this shitty thing far from me or I will kill him too." She shouted again.

"Please calm down, don't be violent. Get up let's go." I said going near her.

"Lift me in your arms how the hell can I walk in pain." She screamed at her top most pitch.

I lifted her up in my arms and ran outside.

"I'm going to hospital she's in labour." I screamed.

I made her sit in the passenger's seat and started the car. After some time we reached the hospital.

She went inside and I waited outside the room. Everyone from our families arrived and waited with me.

"Don't worry everything is fine. She will be fine." Dadu said me.

"That's not it dadu. She is getting violent. I'm worried she might punch the doctor." I said and everyone present there laughed.

The door opened and the doctor came out.

"She is asking for Mr. Rajveer." The doctor said.

"Yes it's me." I said and went inside.

"Can't you stay with me ? Do you want me to suffer alone ?" She said giving me a death glare.