Farewell, Tori...

The Boonboomger Robo Monster is combined, a Controlled Tori uses his wings to defeat the robo then his eye beams fires at Boonboomger Robo Monster.

Bunpink: Man, he's so strong!

BunBlack: What should we do?

Genba looks at the new Boonboom Car again and remembers Tori giving it to him.

Bun Orange: We'll use this. Boonboom Bird, set!

Genba summons the Boonboom Bird, the other Boonboomgers reacts.

Bunblack: Is that a BoonBoom car?

Bunpink: Whoa, I never seen that before!

Bunred: Looks like a Boonboom bird.

Boonboom Bird combines from Boonboomger Robo Monster to Boonboomger Robo Bird and fights the controlled Tori, the Boonboomger Robo Bird uses his wings to fight him then while pulling the finisher, Genba remembers the good times with Tori and gives a big serious farewell to Tori and finishes him with one slash.

Tori: Aniki...

Tori explodes, leaving Bun Orange (Genba) sadly relieved. Then Mad Rex rats out the Sanseaters.

Mad Rex: I assume you pests can't do one thing straight and by that you guys are now called failures.

The Sanseaters reacts

Decotrade: No...Mad Rex Sama...

Mad Rex: Hmph! Well then, I guess I'm gonna have to make a badder monster myself. Unlike you guys, I never fail.

Mad Rex furiously pulls his Death Rod at the Sanseaters and they ran away, then Mad Rex sees a video of BunViolet fighting the Controlled Hashiryan (Tori).

Mad Rex: Violet...

He watches BunViolet's moves in the video.

Fade To Black