A Cruel Decision

Genba entered the HQ

Jou: Oh Genba san, how is he?

Genba: He's doing well, he's is in the room just finished his food, and he wants dessert.

Shirabe: That's sweet, which I'm gonna tell you something not sweet.

Genba: What is it?

Shirabe: The Hashiryan is going to transfer.

Genba: Huh? Transfer? To where?

Shirabe: The France I.S.A says to transfer Tori at a possible speed.

Genba: France I.S.A? *his eyes narrowed down* It can't be...

Genba rans out of the HQ to Sakito, seriously grabs him in the jacket.

Genba: What did you do?

Sakito: Huh?

Genba: You're trying to transfer him away from me? Is that what you wanna do?!

Sakito: Listen, I'm sorry, ok? I have no other choice. I told you that you can't get more involved with that guy!

Genba: Tori wants to live a new life and you're trying to take that away from him!

Sakito: Look, I'm sorry but you did your part, I don't have an answer for that.

Genba: Why?!

Sakito walks away leaving Genba mad at him, Genba squeezes his fist and bangs it to the wall, and feels distraughted by Sakito for trying to transfer Tori, the other day, Tori is with the 5 Boonboomgers, riding in Taiya's car, holding Genba's arm.

Tori: Aniki, where are we going?

Genba: Some place where you're safe. Take care of yourself.

Tori: Ok.

The Sanseaters stop the Boonboomgers and want Tori back according to Mad Rex, Taiya tells Genba to get Tori safe, the 4 Boonboomgers henshin and fight the Nejirettas and the Sanseaters while Genba gets Tori somewhere safe.

Tori: Aniki, what's going on?

Genba: There's a battle out there *holds his Boonboom Axe* Go somewhere Safe.

Tori: I can't! I don't want to leave Aniki here! They'll find me here!

Tori gives the new Boonboom car to Genba and holds his hands tight.

Genba: Boonboom car? Tori...

Tori: Aniki, I owe you so much, no matter what happens, you'll always there for me.

Genba: Tori...

Tori: Aniki...

Genba and the monster embrace a emotional feeling, while Mad Rex sees it.

Mad Rex: Hmph! It looks like the Sanseaters are too busy with the Boonboomgers while birdy over here is becoming friends with one. Well...if they can't make him the baddest Hashiryan...THAN I WILL!

Mad Rex uses his dog to blast Tori, reprogramming him, putting screws and the spooky eyes and teeth on him.

Tori: Huh? Who are you?!

Genba: Eh? *confused*

Tori: Give me that car!

Genba: Everything ok?

Tori: Give me back that car!

Genba dodges Tori's punch then he's shocked Tori's acting berserk at him.

Genba: What's wrong, Tori?

Tori: I said give me back that car!

Tori attacks Genba, then grabs him in the neck for the new Boonboom car he gave him, Mad Rex gives a little evil laugh.

Mad Rex: Much better.

Tori squeezes Genba hard in the neck

Genba: Tori...*grunting*

Tori: Die!

Sakito pulls a blast, saving Genba from bad Tori, Genba went up to him

Genba: Mr Cleanup, what happened to him?

Sakito: It looks like Mad Rex has turned him to a bad birdy. When he gave that Boonboom car to you, it changed his personality. The way you made him good, which Mad Rex made him bad.

Genba: That's why...he...

Tori: You pesky Boonboomgers! I'm gonna kill you all.

Genba feels betrayed, his face dropped, that he dropped his new Boonboom car, Sakito picks it and give the car to Genba.

Sakito: Let me handle him.

Genba: Why...

Genba remembers when he promised Tori to protect him, and how Sakito tells him not to be involved with him, Genba confronting him and Tori gave him the Boonboom car

Genba: I...I created a monster...

Sakito: I know you're trying to do something good but the only problem is defeating the Hashiryans.

Sakito transforms to BunViolet and attacks controlled Tori while Genba watched the horror until the other 4 Boonboomgers arrived.

Bunblack: Genba san, are you ok?

Genba: I made a big mistake...but I'm a supplier *his eyes narrowed up* For now, I must...

Genba transforms to Bun Orange and fights alongside BunViolet to defeat the cuckoo monster, the other Boonboomgers watched.

BunPink: What's up with Genba?

BunBlack: He seems serious.

BunRed: He is fully cranked up!

Bun Orange fights berserk Tori hard then Bun Violet reacts.

Bun Violet: Hmm, now that's chaotic!

Then he joins Bun Orange and shoots Tori with his Byoon Byoon changer.

Then Bun Orange finishes Tori off with his Boonboom Axe drive and destroys him. Meanwhile, Yarucar used the Highway beam to make Tori big. Genba looks at his new Boonboom car then went to the robot fight.