CHAPTER 16 : BUSTED

STELL

We were on our way back to the mansion, But this time it was only me and my guard and my cat, Naya. Those two became weird and frantically made an excuse to me as they dash off. What happened to those morons?

I can't wait to go home, I'm expecting langga to visit me tonight. I'll prepare some dishes to share with him, later. And I can't wait for him to see Naya.

We finally reached the main gate, when I saw an unfamiliar car on the driveway. It was strange, I never encountered a car droving in this mansion. Except Ken's dark black matte car and this car that we've used earlier, hmm weird.

Is it his family member? Does they know that I'm here? Ok, ok, ok, calm down, Stell. Let's just greet them, whoever they were.

My guard stopped the engine at the entrance of the mansion as he got out and immediately opens the door of the car on my right. He shouldn't have, but I'm flattered. “Thank you, kuya. Sorry if naabala ko papo kayo. Naiinip napo kasi ako ih.” I  smiled slightly as I apologise for my childish behaviour, earlier. I mean it's not really childishness, it's simply my human rights to have a freedom, right?!

“It nothing, sir. But I'm afraid, I won't be lenient next time. Since our priority is your safety and security.” said the guard, as he bowed politely and slowly gestured me to go inside. I'm also afraid, that I won't be having that same hang out, again. Hayyy.

“I'll keep that in mind, kuya. Thanks, again.” I smiled as I turned my back and made my way, inside. I let out a sigh, a distressing sigh. Guess, I'll be here, again for some times.

I made my way to the kitchen to prepare all the dishes that I'll be cooking. I'll be making sinigang and adobo. Ken's favorite, although di ko alam how he would prefer his sinigang. I remember, last time we cooked sinigang, it looked like sofas. Hahahaha

He excused himself, he said he preferred a soup that is brothy and creamy, sure as heck don't know what he meant by that. But to be honest, he's sinigang was delicious.

I then started cooking, and made myself busy. Since to be honest again, wala naman talaga akong magawa dito sa bahay nya. But I'm thankful parin, kase he cared about my safety. That's something you could find, nowhere else. Which means, I'm so lucky.

I was in a middle of my cooking, when out of nowhere someone hugged me from behind, I could smell his scent, my langga. “You're early, how's your day?” I chuckled. He never response but instead, he was kissing my nape. I could feel his warm breath behind my head, it's so calming. “I should asked you, first. How's your day at the park?” he asked sarcastically, as he lets his hand roam inside my shirt. I was shocked, that I begun to stutter, “What do you mean?” I gulped as I nervously asked.

He removed his hand beneath my shirt and turned off the stove and gestured the chef to finish my work, “Uh c'mon, don't pretend now. Love.” he smirked. So that's why there's an unfamiliar car on the driveway. It was his?!

I swallowed a lump on my throat as I lash out, “Okay fine, I went out. I'm sorry.” I bowed in defeat. He dragged me to my room and pinned me against the door, “You're a sneaky little one, aren't you. My love.” he smirked, as he lean closer. It felt warm, that I almost leaned back. I heard a clicked of a door shut and a chuckle, “Don't worry, I won't go gentle, tonight.” he pulled my thighs upward and I was startled that it made me hooked my arms on his nape.

His touchs were like a burning coal beneath my thighs, oh god. “That made it much worst. Love, I'm sorry.” I shivered as he leans closer to my side and whispered, “Shhh, I'm not mad.” he said as he plants kisses below my ears. “I just wanted to surprise, you.” he said as he turns to see me, as flushed as a tomato.

He looked at me, intensely and kissed me. It was so gentle that it would shatter him if he puts pressure on it. F*ck, It so irresistible.

I kissed him back as I cupped his cheeks closer to me, adding pressure on our kiss. He roamed my mouth as if it was on a searching for something. Knowing every place inside my mouth. He then fought with my tongue for dominance, winning every movement. We kissed for what it seems like forever, and I moaned as I felt myself backing up. He stopped as he kissed my closed eyes.

“I'm not surprised.” I said teasingly as I catch my breath. He gave me an amusing look and carried me on our way to the bedroom. “Really?” he said as he gently laid me back on the bed. “Yeah, I was supposed to cook sinigang for you.” I pouted my lips as I pulled him closer, “But if this is your idea for a surprise, I might need to act surprised every time you'll visit me then.” he smirked and said, “Oh, really?” he grinned. “Really, really.” I replied back. He nodded like a child and smiled. “I'll keep that in mind.” said him.

He kissed me once again, but this time it was aggressive. He made my two arms collided and pinned them together by only with his left arm. My goodness, ano nanaman tong pakulo nya?

“Mhm, love what are you doing?” I muffled between our kisses. He paused, “Surprise?” said him. And with that he sunk his hand below my shirt and explored my chest. I could fell his warm touches as he teased my bud. I moan slightly as I bit my lips downward, not letting a moan slip out. “Mhmm~”

I could feel my organism building up, making me aroused. When suddenly he paused, what now? “Now what did I say about suppressing your moans?” said him, what the heck???

“You want me to shout my moans? Love, hindi lang tayo ang nandito sa bahay nato.” I said in confusion. “If necessary, then yes. Ga, we're in a confined room. Plus I already locked the door.” he explained, like what now?? Huhu bakit??

I knitted my brows as I stared at him in disbelief, “Why are you looking at me like that? You know it's not healthy.” he said. “Love, huhu wth.” I cried. He lets go of my hands above my head and laughed. “What, is there something wrong that I've said?” he asked confusedly. Bruhhh, what the heck is wrong with my lover?

I smooches his faces and pulled him closer, “Nothing, it's just that you're effortlessly funny, I can't. AHAHAHA.” I burst out laughing. He gave me again an confusing look, “Huh? I don't get it?” Ahahahahaha ewan ko sayo, Ken Suson.

“You're so cute!” and with that I kissed him, he reciprocated my action and cupped his face as our kiss gets deeper.

Bruh I could see his confused look was still evident on his face. Ahahaha my weirdo.

Ang slow mo naman, love.

TO BE CONTINUE...