Chapter 7

" He's my eldest brother Adriano Riva, Adri she's the pretty lady I told you about but I don't know her name, What's your name uhmm

" He's my eldest brother Adriano Riva, Adri she's the pretty lady I told you about but I don't know her name, What's your name uhmm..?"

" Kainaat..Kainaat Rathore" I replied looking straight into his blue eyes. His body stiffened after hearing my name. I know I still have effect on him.great.

" What a pretty name you've..it's so different I'm sure you're not from Italy right.?" Aurora asked out of her curiosity.

" Thankyou Aurora, and yes I'm not from Italy..I'm from India" I replied

" Really!! Omg India is my dream country" she said with excitement in her voice.

" That's nice.." I don't know what to reply cuz the person infront of me with blue eyes is burning hole in my body with his intense glare.

" Who's she dida?" Aku asked.

" uhmm..I met her in supermarket remember when we went for grocery shopping" I replied.

Aurora held my hands in her soft little ones and looked into my eyes and said,
" You know what you're the best gift I've ever received on my birthday "

I looked at her with confused face,
" Your birthday.?"

" Oh yeah..it's my birthday today and I wished for you to meet me atleast once in my life again" she replied with her eyes glistening with tear. And this melt my heart.

" Awww...come here gimme a hug" I said her and engulfed her in my arms tightly.
Why god..why she's so sweet and here is her brother looking at us like a jerk. Yeah a total jerk. Emotionless jerk.

"Happy birthday baby" I wished her and kissed her forehead.

" Thankyou Kainaat" she thanked smiling widely. Omgg I wanna hide her from this cruel world.
I picked up my flower bouquet and give it to her " I didn't have any gift for you right now so for now please accept these flowers in place of your gift" I said to her and she happily accept my flowers and kissed my both cheeks,
" I love flowers and juliet roses are my fav you know"

" I'm glad you like this."

Now can we go Aurora?" Her brother asked her, if I remember clearly so he's Leonardo.

" Umm, can we take Kainaat with us too" she asked her brothers. But I can't go with them, I can't stay with him more now.

" Actually Aurora..I've to leave baby" I said her.

" But why?? We just met I don't wanna leave you now. Are you going back to India?" She asked with fear of losing in her eyes.

" No..I'm not going anywhere actually my siblings are going back tomorrow so I've to leave early as they guys have early morning flight tomorrow." I cleared her confusion .