chapter 4

Picnic

                               Picnic

On her way to the cash counter kainaat get collided with a little girl who's also roaming there with ice-cream in her little hands , the moment they both collided her ice-cream fell down and she look into the eyes of kainaat. Both are looking at each other, suddenly a voice make them look toward the source of voice the little girl run towards the person calling her name while kainaat stood their awestruck as she's still digesting everything in her brain that what exactly happened to her.

Those deep ocean blue eyes, her little cute pout with bangs on her face

Those deep ocean blue eyes, her little cute pout with bangs on her face. I don't know but that little girl is not going out of my mind from the moment of our encounter. I really wanna know about her. Oh just shut up kainaat you just met her for few seconds and her you wanna know about her like seriously.  Suddenly voices from the other room startled me and I know the most important thing right now is to know about the yellings coming from the other room. I swear I'm gonna throw them out if they're again fighting over a blanket like seriously dude who fights over a blanket damn it!
Your munchkins. My mind mocks me.
" What the hell you both are doing?" I shout at them the moment I enter in their room but the view in front of me makes me pull out my hair out from my scalp. Whole room is full of cotton coming out from my brand new pillows and here they both are standing on bed covering themselves in cotton looking like ghost.
"You...you brats have ruined my pillow" I said while collecting the pillow covers in my hand and looking at them who are now showing me their toothy smile like they're the most innocent creature on earth.
" You know what, gimme your tab you guys deserve this punishment. " I grab their tab from the desk while glaring at them .
" Noooooo!!! We wanna watch series tonight, please dida don't " they both start whining like 5 year old child.
But instead of giving them back I make my way to my room.
" Good night, sweet dreams munchkins" while giving them flying kisses I close their door and reach to my room.
The day was hell hectic first the flight then shopping and then that little girl god her eyes...

                               🤍🤍🤍

Its my first official day in Italy and this morning feels like blessed. I've ordered breakfast from Joe and juice. After spending my whole day doing house chore and preparing for my first day at university as my course is starting from tomorrow. And I'm quite looking forward to it.
In the evening we guys went out to grab some dinner and to explore the city more.
Now let's wait for the sunrise as my new phase is going to begin.