We came out {Wooflen}

Warning: swearing and might trigger self harm. Please if you don't like that then don't read please.

Rob's p.o.v.

"When are we going to come out Lachlan!" I complained to my boyfriend. I was sick and tried to pretend I support Poofless or Vikklan. Like come on people it's not like me and Preston will actually date. He's happy with Vikk. Its funny when we record with the pack we have to have Merome together, Poofless together, and Vikklan together. We have to show on camera for the fans. They will go crazy if they don't ship their OTP. Lachlan sighed. "We will babe but what will happen if they don't accept us," Lachlan's eyes were getting glossy, he was about to cry. I rush to his side and whispered sweet things in his ear. I ruffle his blonde hair. "Hey it's okay, if they don't accept us then who cares. I love you and I'm not going to listen to other people." I explained to him. He looked up to see my face. His face expression was filled with fear,upset,and little bit of hope. He cupped my face to pull me to a kiss."I'm ready Robbie," I smile at his bravery.

Time skip

Lachlan's p.o.v.

Just die in hell man no likes your gayness.

Oh Rob is just dating Lachlan because he found out he was a cutter. Rob you have a kind heart but you could have done better.

Rob could have been better of with Preston.

That Lachlan guy turn Rob gay WTF.

Being gay is sin you cocksucker.

I scroll down to see hateful comments. I did see some supported ones but got shut down by the Poofless and Vikklan's shippers. I couldn't take it anymore. I grab my blade. I feel sick to my stomach in breaking my promise to Robbie. I press the sharp blade against my skin. Now I crave the pain. I want the blood to be spilled. I want the scars. I hissed as I press down harder. The thick blood travel down my arms poring to the floor.I'm just a worthless fag that everyone hates. I slice and cry over and over again. I can't to this anymore. I cut even deeper, more blood spilled. I looked like I just killed someone I killed myself. My arm were decorated with cuts but one stand out the most. Robbie with big letter. I felt myself slipping away from life. I close my eyes waiting the darkness to take me. I love Robbie was the last words of my life.

Sorry if this was grim but this request and didn't want their name in the story.