Dead Bajan: Merome

Jerome could no longer endure the pain. His tears dwendle,but the sobs continued. The loss of his best friend was too great for him to continue his life. He held his best friend's dog tags tight; Jerome's cries came out like a broken record when he remember that very loving.Jerome looks down at Mitch only to discovered he's still dead in his arms.Jerome rock's Mitch's body back and forth. "Its okay Mitch,we are going home,"Jerome whimpered.Jerome was slowly losing mind.His breathing became staggered."Biggums! Don't be reckless when I go to Heaven.I want my bacca to smile and move on!" a voice replied.Jerome shook his head."No!" he roared."I am not going moonstruck.My Mitch is no longer here," A ghostly hand landed on Jerome's shoulder.Jerome slowly looked up to see a ghost benja. Mitch saw Jerome's eyes were red and puffy from crying. "A star falls from the sky and into your hands.Then it sweeps through your veins and swims inside of your blood and becomes every part of you.Then you have to put it back in the sky.It feels like the most painful thing you have ever done;but what;s your is yours.Whether it's up in the sky or here in your hands.And one day,it'll fall from the sky and hit you in the head real hard and that time ,you won't have to put it back in the sky again," Mitch cried. Tears rained as Jerome wept his teardrops glistened as they ran down his cheeks."I love you Jerome,your my soul mate,"As the ghost benja disappear into thin air,Jerome hug's Mitch's body."I love you to the endstone Mitch!"Jerome cried. Mitch smiled,"I love you too,my bacca!"

Hey guys its me again. you might be asking why is it perfectly grammar. The answer is this #Merome story was a prompt to my writing. Write something about the time you were proud of. I was proud of my fan fiction, so I wrote it and I got a 4!!!! In writing that's the highest grade you can get. My teacher just gave me a four just writing what I love.How bizzare is that. I rate that. I hope you enjoyed.Always ship Vikklan Poofless &Merome