♡Chapter~3♡

* As Aahana and Agastya entered their home, their talks filled the air with lively energy.
Mummy bhookh lagi hai. Aahana shouted while dropping on the Sofa.
Chupkar la rahi hu khana. Aruna ( their mom) said.
How can you shout so much ? Agastya said settling on the sofa.
Tu muh band kar. Aahana said and threw a pillow on his face which he dodged but the pillow hit the flower vase kept behind and it fell down and broke down into small pieces.
They both looked at each other in horror.

[ Mummy I am hungry. Shut I am bringing food.you shut your mouth]

As Aruna came in the living room and saw the mess,she glared at both her children.
What have you both done.? Arun asked them.
Mummy I didn't do anything he was the one who threw the pillow on the vase. Aahana said making an innocent face while Agastya looked at her widened eyes.

Mum- before he could say anything Aruna asked him to clean the mess or he will not get the lunch.
Agastya glared at her little sister who giggled.

She had good and went to her room and after sometime Agastya also went to his room.
Aahana remembered something and texted Esha

Esha🩷

Hey  I have to asked you something.

Yup say.

The project has only three days time and I haven't even asked that stupid guy that where will he do the project.😭😭

Then text him and ask him about it.simple.

I don't have his number.

Let me send you

You have his number.

No actually that Yuvraj gave me his number so I will ask him to send Aarush's number.

Ok thanks sweetheart 😘

Pleasure is mine
Cutie 🥰 .

____________________________________

After sometime she sent Aarush's number and Aahana quickly texted him to come Crystal cafe at 4:30pm.
He didn't replied anything but she didn't cared about that, she only cared about her project because even if he is her enemy she still have to complete the project.

She goes to Agastya's room only to find him staring at his phone,so she peeped above his shoulder and saw picture of a beautiful girl. Agastya didn't know because he was mesmerized by seeing that picture.

She is so pretty. Aahana said making Agastya flinch.
What are you doing here? Agastya asked.
Woh mujhe 4:30 pm crystal cafe jaana hai project ke liye toh drop kar dena,waise woh khubsurat ladki thi kon. Aahana said the last lines smirking.

[ I have to go to the crystal cafe at 4:30 pm,so drop me. Well who is that beautiful girl]

Koi nahi thi woh , mai drop kar dunga ab nikal yaha se. Agastya said pushing her out of the room.
As she went he again looked at the girls picture. He smiled it was Inaya

[She is not one, I will drop you now get lost]

* Flashback to the day they met
* April 1,2024
Inaya was in a hurry to reach her class and she was all nervous because of her introverted personality. When she suddenly bumped into someone,she rubbed her head and looked up. Their eyes met.