♡Chapter~1♡

The school ground is filled with students gossiping with each other.

Aahana is checking students uniform as in today's assembly principal mam would be present when her eyes fell on a boy whom she had not seen in this school, that boys tie was loose and hairs were messed up. So,she walks towards him.

Aarush was busy talking with Yuvraj,when he noticed a girl coming to him. So he says to Yuvraj "See another girl is coming to propose me".

Hey mister fix your tie and hairs.
Aahana said in a commanding tone.
Kyu? Aarush asked.
Kyuki principal mam is going to attend the assembly today. Aahana replied.
Agar mai nahi Karu toh?Aarush said.
Tumhare pass choice nahi hai chup chap jo kaha hai woh Karo. Aahana said her voice rising.
Agar tum itna hi eager ho toh khud karlo. He said in a flirting tone.

[Why? because principal mam is going to attend today's assembly. If I don't do it. You don't have a choice just do whatever you are told to. If you are so eager then do it yourself]

Aahana came close to him and starts fixing his tie.
Ab mai hu hi itna handsome koi resist kar hi nahi kar sakta hai. Aarush thought when he suddenly felt a tight thing gripping his neck, he looked down and realised that Aahana has tigheted the tie too much. She leaves his tie and he quickly loses it , struggling a little to breathe.

[Now I am so handsome no one can resist me.]

Sab dekho yeh mujh jaise maasoom bachche ko marne ki koshish kar rahi hai.He said dramatically gaining attention of the students around.

[Look everyone, she is trying to kill an innocent child like me.]

Stupid. Aahana said and started turning around.
What did you call me ? Aarush's voice darkened.
Stupid,tumhe ek baar me sunai nahi deta. Aahana said completely annoyed.

How dare you call me that? He asked gritting his teeth in frustration.
With my mouth you stupid. Aahana said and walked away.
While Yuvraj laughed.

Yeh ladka khud ko samajhta kya hai, prime minister ka beta hai kya jo atse baat kar raha tha

Yeh ladka khud ko samajhta kya hai, prime minister ka beta hai kya jo atse baat kar raha tha. Agar students aur teachers aas paas nahi hoti tab batati isko.

[What does this boy think of himself as the Prime Minister's son who was talking like this? If the students and teachers were not around then I would have told him.]
_______________________________________

Tujhe badhi hasi aa rahi hai. Aarush glared at him.
Well who is that girl jisne tere se aise baat ki. Yuvraj said.
She is the head girl of the school Aahana Sharma.
Aarush muttered her name again.

As the assembly got over , he entered his class only to find Aahana writing something on the board. Aahana looked at him .
Tum . They both said at the same time.
What are you doing here? Aahana asked him.
I was shifted to this class from section -B. He replied.

Hamari hi class mili thi isko aane ke liye. Aahana muttered and went to her seat .
The teacher entered the class .

You both came. The teacher said looking at them, while they did not bother to answer.
So students due to some some circumstances they have been shifted from Section -B to here. Aarush you can go and sit with Aahana on the first bench and Yuvraj you can sit with Esha who is on the last bench. The teacher said.

[So Aarush and Yuvraj has come to this school from the starting of 11th only that is one month ago. They have become really popular due to their looks. Aahana has not met him because of being in different classes but due to some circumstances they have been shifted in her class.]

They are their seats and Aarush whispered to Aahana.
Mujhe tumhare sath nahi betna.
Like I am dying to sit with you . Aahana said rolling his eyes.

The class ended and after that there biology teacher Mrs Sameeksha came.
So students you have to make a project of atleast 40-50pages on the topic of fungi and animal kingdom and it is group project is two people and partner will be your seatmate.

Nahi ( Aahana and Aarush said at the same time)
What happened you both are not going to the project? Mrs Sameeksha asked raising her eyebrow.
No it's not like that, can I change my partner. Aahana asked her.
No. Mrs Sameeksha said.
She sighed and sit down.

_______________________________________

Thank you for reading, I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Bye and take care.
🩷🩷