The Fate of Elira

That evening, Seraphine sat with Zarek, her eyes thoughtful as they discussed Elira's future. She sipped her wine, watching Zarek closely as he pondered his next move.

"Zarek," Seraphine began, her voice calm but curious, "what do you intend to do with Elira? She's close to delivering. What's your plan for her and the child?"

Zarek leaned back in his chair, his expression unreadable. "Well," he said slowly, "we could either take her child and keep her here... or we could send her back to the underworld with the child. Or... I don't know, what do you suggest, my love?" His eyes flickered with amusement as he added, "We didn't keep any of our children with us. What would they think if we suddenly kept Elira's child as our own?"

Seraphine considered his words carefully, her fingers trailing the edge of her glass. "I think after establishing our power here in the modern world, we should retrieve our children," she said thoughtfully. "It's unfair that they're still in the underworld while we've been building everything here."

Zarek nodded, leaning forward, his gaze sharpening. "You're right. Our children deserve to be with us. But Elira's child... that's a different matter." He paused, considering the possibilities. "Do we raise it to serve us? Or send it back like the others?"

Seraphine tilted her head slightly, a small smile playing on her lips. "Yes, Zarek, it is unfair to keep Elira's child here while ours remain in the underworld. Perhaps we could send the child back, or... we could keep it to serve our needs, ensuring it remains loyal. It would continue the line of servitude Elira has given us."

Zarek smirked, intrigued by the idea. "Keep the child to serve us? It would grow up knowing its place, understanding its role."

Seraphine's smile widened as she leaned closer. "Exactly. And we could give it a purpose. Perhaps, when the time comes, it could serve our children as well." She glanced at Zarek, her eyes gleaming with possibility. "Maybe we could even make it fair for others... give them a chance to have their own children serve ours."

Zarek raised an eyebrow, his interest piqued. "You mean... breed a line of servants for our children? Let Elira's child be the first of many?" He chuckled darkly. "That would certainly ensure loyalty across generations."

Seraphine nodded slowly, her voice smooth. "Yes, my lord. A line of servants bred to serve our children, ensuring their loyalty and usefulness. What do you think?"

Zarek's smirk grew, his eyes gleaming with approval. "I like it. We'll keep Elira's child... raise it to serve us, and eventually our children. And perhaps, over time, others will follow. A bloodline of servants, loyal to us forever."

Seraphine smiled, satisfied. "It will be done, my lord. And in the meantime, we'll make sure Elira knows her place remains beneath us, just as her child will."

Zarek raised his glass, toasting to the future. "To our growing legacy, and to the servants who will ensure it thrives."

Elira no longer held the position of Zarek's special servant. Over time, Zarek had turned his attention to all the female servants in his household. He was methodical and relentless, ensuring that each of them would carry his child. His vision was clear—descendants of these women would serve the children of pure blood, the offspring of Zarek and Seraphine. A line of loyalty and servitude was being bred, and Elira was just another piece of that plan.

As Elira's due date drew nearer, Zarek paid her a visit in her chambers. Her belly was large, swollen with the child she carried for him, but Zarek's demeanour hadn't changed. As before, he approached her with a dark, possessive smirk, his intentions clear from the moment he entered the room.

Without a word, he grabbed her, turning her roughly toward the bed. His hands gripped her hips as he pushed her down, his actions as cold and merciless as ever. "You look ripe, Elira," he muttered, his breath hot against her ear. "But you're still mine, and I'm not finished with you yet."

Elira whimpered softly, her body already tense as Zarek positioned himself behind her. He thrust into her with a force that made her gasp, her fingers clutching the bed sheets tightly as he began pounding into her with unrelenting strength. "Ah—my lord!" she cried, her voice filled with a mixture of pain and helpless arousal.

Zarek's hands gripped her hips tightly, pulling her back toward him with each fierce thrust. "That's it," he growled, his voice filled with satisfaction. "You're still as soft as ever, even now."

Elira felt a tightness growing in her belly, a sharp sensation that made her body tremble. "Please, my lord," she gasped, her breath coming in short, ragged bursts. "I... I can't..."

Zarek ignored her, his thrusts growing deeper and harder, his pace merciless. "Urh," he groaned darkly. "Your cervix feels softer tonight. Looks like your baby is coming soon."

Elira cried out, feeling the tightening inside her grow stronger, her body betraying her under Zarek's unyielding pace. "Ah—please!" she whimpered, but Zarek's smirk only deepened.

"That's great," Zarek murmured, his voice dripping with cruel amusement. "Let me help you further." Without hesitation, he pushed harder into her, his thrusts becoming even more forceful as he pressed deeper inside her. Elira's body shook beneath him, her moans turning into desperate, broken gasps.

Zarek chuckled lowly, leaning over her as he continued to pound into her. "You'll give me this child, Elira, and then you'll return to your place. Just like the others."

Elira's entire body tensed as the pressure grew unbearable, her mind clouded by pain and pleasure, her breath coming in shallow gasps. "My lord... please..." she whispered, her voice barely audible as her body trembled beneath him.

Zarek grunted in response, showing no mercy. He continued pushing her toward the edge, his hands gripping her body with the same ruthless control he'd always shown. "You'll serve me until I'm finished, and then... we'll see about your child."

Elira's tears mixed with sweat as she sobbed quietly beneath him, her body unable to resist his relentless pace. The tightening in her belly became sharper, a clear sign that the baby was coming soon, but Zarek's actions were indifferent to her suffering.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Zarek pulled away, leaving Elira breathless and trembling on the bed. His smirk remained as he adjusted his clothes, watching her crumpled form with satisfaction. "I'll be back for you once you've given birth," he said coldly. "You know your place, Elira."

Zarek called out to the guard standing near the door. "Draco, get in here. Help her baby come sooner."

Draco stepped forward, bowing slightly. "Sir, yes sir," he responded, his face emotionless as he moved toward Elira.

Draco smirked and without hesitation, shoved Elira to the floor. Her hands were already tied to the bed poles, leaving her helpless as Draco's control tightened. he pressed into her. "You're so ripe, so soft inside." He sneered, looking down at her, his eyes gleaming with sadistic pleasure and lust.

Elira whimpered, her body trembling beneath him as Draco pressed harder into her, each thrust more forceful than the last. The pain shot through her, but the cruel gleam in his eyes told her he wasn't going to stop.

"Please... stop..." she gasped, but Draco ignored her cries, pounding into her relentlessly.

"Not until that baby's on its way," he growled, quickening his pace. Elira could feel the unbearable tightness building in her belly, the pressure mounting as Draco pushed deeper. Her cries fell on deaf ears as his hands gripped her hips harder, yanking her back toward him with each brutal thrust.

Elira whimpered, her body shaking beneath him, the tightening in her belly unbearable. Tears streamed down her face, but Draco showed no mercy. His grip tightened, his voice dripping with amusement. "Your baby's coming soon, isn't it? I can feel it."