chapter 3.

it was 7:15pm and i was ready to meet keegan downstairs in the café. i still think about what andrea said, but I don't even know her, so why believe what she's saying?

i grabbed my wallet and keys and left the room, making my way downstairs to the café.

I spotted keegan from a far because of his light yellow addidas jacket, he was sitting in the café at this booth with two caramel lattes infront of him, and a box of donuts. i walked inside and smiled at him as he put his phone down and smiled back. "hey naomi." he said, " hey keegan, you got this for me?" i looked around the table.

"yeah, why? you don't like lattes and donuts?" he asked concerned. " no no, i do. you didn't have to do that, I brought money." I chuckled a little. " well a pretty girl like you deserves to have things brought for her." he says, licking his lips.

woo, when he licked his lips that was an ultimate turn on. what the fuck am i saying. i just met this dude like 2 hours ago, and I'm already saying that his actions turn me on! ugh. " so what's your major in here?" he asked sipping his latte. " law." i said while drinking my latte as well. "you forreal? me too." he said stuffing a pink frosted donut in his mouth.

that means i have classes with him. gosh this boy is cute.

snap out of it naomi.

i kept staring at him and his juicy plump lips. i didn't even realized that he was calling me, that's how much i was staring at him. " naomi, you good?" he laughed looking at me a little worried. " huh, oh yeah.. I'm fine, im sorry." i said wiping my hand on my pants. "so what makes you wanna do law?" he asked. " well, I've always wanted to be a cop when i was younger, i mean.. that's really all i knew about in criminal justice. but as i got older and did lots of studying about it, I've decided to study law and i want to be a criminal justice researcher." I said grabbing a chocolate glazed donut out the box. "cool. my dad was actually a cop and since i was like 12 I just wanted to become one too." he said.

after the café it was quiet hours so everyone had to go back to their dorms. keegan walked me to my dorm of course cause his was right down the hall.

" it was nice talking to you, keegan. " I smiled. he was leaning against the wall and i was blushing a little too much. " same for you, are you shy to speak to me?" he chuckled. i guess he seen me blushing pretty hard. " um.. no, i just haven't talked to a boy since my sophomore year in highschool." i said looking down.

he picked my head up, " no need to be shy, I don't bite." he said smiling. then i looked up at him and cracked a smile as well. " well, I'll catch you tomorrow at class?" i said, " yeah. " he replied. he slipped his number into my back pocket and walked back to his dorm.

i am so tired.