chapter 2.

i finally arrived at college after making about 7 stops to use the bathroom, fill my car with gas, and getting food. i am so tired right now, but i can't wait to get inside and look around. as i got out of my car i took my boxes out first, and of course like a dumb ass i tried to put two boxes on top of each other and carry it, but instead they fall and most of my accessories and makeup fell out of it.

i leaned down to pick up my things and put them back in the box, when i look up to see a cream skinned boy standing over me, who looked about 5'7 and he had on a yellow addidas track jacket, and a pair of light blue jeans and black and yellow and black roshe runs.

" do you need any help? " he asked, bending down to my level. " uh.. um.. no, i can handle it on my own." i said. he was so cute, he had on glasses just like mine, and he had a curly brown afro and his head was shaved at the sides.

" i'ma still help you anyways. " he chuckled, while lifting up both boxes and waiting for me to get the rest of my things out the car.

" so what's your dorm number? " he asked as we walked inside the college. it was beautiful, they had elevators and escalators, and a big water fountain in the middle of the building. it was huge. i guess i was in a trance because he had waves his hand in my face to catch my attention.

" oh yeah.. im sorry. my dorm number is 382." i said looking up at him. i was only 5'2 and this guy was actually like a giant to me. " that's right down the hall from my dorm. " he stated as we went to the front desk, getting my dorm keys. we headed to the elevator going on the 5th floor.

" dang, 8 floors. this is amazing. " i mumbled to myself. " yeah, well you're pretty lucky that you don't have to take the stairs every day." he chuckled again.

we got out of the elevator, walking down the halls which was full of people in their bobcat sweatshirts and t-shirts. i did notice that a lot of girls where lookin at this boy and saying hello to him, but I didn't ask why.

we've finally reached my dorm and i put my things down and put the key inside the door, unlocking it. i walked inside seeing a girl with light brown hair, and a light cream skin tone laying on her bed on her phone with her green beats on. her side of the room was full of austin mahone posters and it was blue.

"hey there." she greeted me. i brang my things inside and said hello back to her as the boy followed behind me. " well, I can't stay in here, or else I'd get in trouble sooo you wanna go to the café later and get some lattes?" he asked. "yeah.. I'd love to." i said, putting my hands in my pocket.

" my name is keegan by the way. " he said heading towards the door. " I'm naomi." i said back. with that he smiled at me and walked out the room.

i just met this dude and he already wants to talk to me. I haven't talked to a boy since my sophomore year in highschool.. but that didn't turn out so well. i turned to my roomate and cracked a slight smile at her " hey, I'm naomi." i put my hand out to shake hers. " I'm andrea. " she said shaking my hand back.

she doesn't seem so mean.

i turned around and took my pink and grey comforter, sheets, and pillows out of the box and applied them to my bed. " so you talk to keegan, huh? " andrea asked raising her eyebrow. " oh, no i met him outside. i kind of dropped my boxes and he decided to help me a bit. "

" mm, don't get a little too friendly with him. " she said focusing back to her phone. i sat on my bed and leaned against the wall looking at her " why not? " i asked concerned a little. she sat up and leaned against her headboard putting her phone down. " well, he's a player first of all. all the girls want him, but what some of them don't know is that just cause he's cut and all doesn't mean he's a total sweetheart. he a pyschopath. if you ever get him to the point where he's about to just snap, he'll do it, and unfortunately abuse you. a girl that he used to date was my bestfriend, and she told me everything. he wanted to fuck her, but she wasn't ready and he was so crazy that he actually raped her and she ended up pregnant but he made her get an abortion." she said staring at me with a blank expression.

he really didn't seem like the person to do something like that, he looked so innocent and nice. but I've just met this girl so who knows, she could be lying or jealous that he actually wants to talk to me.

" well that's a little.. crazy." i said scratching the top of my head. " yeah i know, but im gonna go to the vending machine, want anything?" she asked getting up with her Michael Kors wallet in her hand. " no, im fine. " i said, putting the rest of my things away.

• •