Sin City Series

Ok, guys. If you have looked at the cover of the book. It has clearly written Sin City Series.

The new book will probably come with another family. It can be for one of the family' already mentioned in this book. Or it can be a new one. Also, I do want to do with the one in more contemporary world so you can relate more.

But I have more fantastic idea for the one I would like to make happen in 1885 with a young black girl (19yo) and mature Russian man (40yo). Her only fault was that the sister of that Russian man fell in love with mayor's son in US. But our mayor's son loved our simple fl who is kind and orphan. She looks forward to get a job at printing machine and hope for a day when her lover and she doesn't have to meet in secret because there is a stigma around interracial marriages. Our mayor's son refuses to marry the sister of a strongest man on their wedding day and our ml swears to punish the love birds. And, starts with forcefully marrying our fl lead. And, yes, with all those same vows of marriage. And, there is no way out of this marriage. Unlike Nancy, our this fl knew no rules and is completely unknown to this world. And, hence is bound to make several mistakes. Trying to run, shaking hands or hugs and what not. (he is going to be such an unfair man but only to her because he loves rest of his family.)

Or I have another story where a promised girl breaks her promise but the guy will take her in. It will be based on Arabic people and can have cousin marriage concept. So, beware.

There are others but for now choose between these two.

I loved how I get to know you people through this story. And, I hope to get to know more of you. Also, please share this story with your friends. I will be very thankful.

The new story will publish as soon as the chosen story gets 50 online comments on it's paragraph.

Love you!!!
Thank you so much for the support.