Vol 1, Chapter 4 - A new school life

IMPORTANT: Linearts have yet to be drawn but its coming soon :)

The lush gardens intertwined with the white concrete on the ground that is outlined by strips of blue serving as both decor for the day and light for the night-time. Oracle university looks just as good as everyone says and more.

Fabian's smile is contagious as he struts around the school; everyone around him can't help but be swept in by his aura. And yet, despite the smile on his face, Fabian is thinking about his journey so far.

'My family would've been so proud of me if they could see me now.'

Fabian remembers Ahbel'u speaking to him earlier:

Ahbel'u shakes Fabian's hand.

"You deserve all your blessings."

Fabian looks down to the floor, he can't make eye contact.

"You really think so? I don't understand why you're saying this."

Ahbel'u brings up Fabian's accomplishments so far. Everything from rescuing hostages to saving a group of women from a cult.

"Despite how reckless you may be, you still singlehandedly saved many lives; and inspired many others around you as of recent. You didn't do it for yourself either, so yeah, you should be proud of yourself."

Fabian's flashback is interrupted...

He has arrived at his class; he checks his schedule on the phone; he got to the class earlier than expected, around 10 minutes before starting.

Fabian enters the first class, which serves as an introduction course to the entire school; not even a second in, he's already enamored by the excitement of the potential future

Fabian enters the first class, which serves as an introduction course to the entire school; not even a second in, he's already enamored by the excitement of the potential future. Over 100 students are present in a room shaped like an octagon; 4 rows of tables intersect with a middle section.

However, he's let down by his own expectations; as when he enters the classroom, no one bats an eye.

"Oh, man, I thought I would've been recognized or something."

At this point, Fabian's "fame" had already been fading; Fabian remembers Ahbel'u mentioning as much.

'Well, he did specify I wouldn't exactly stand out here. It was my fault for even getting my hopes up.'

Fabian finds a seat despite most having been taken; he sits next to a silver-haired girl on his right side. Her name is Jade.

 Her name is Jade