Chapter 6

A/u - you'll all want me to continue so my kings and queen your wish and I honor hehehe
_________________________________________

Yn gets up with her shivering legs and sweaty forehead while sobbing like an petite girl. Yes, you can call her petite, she is fragile like a bomb that's what it means ryt? She looks behind to Namjoon who Is creasing his gun while his head his back and eyes closed.
She got idea to run but she got tangled and manipulated in his words so she didn't even dare to that.

She tip toe and locks the door with her shaky hands and turn around just to meet a devil who is craving for someone body.

He instantly open his eyes and directly looks at her with his cold deadly eyes enough to pierce her soul. She started cry more like a baby but he does a shhhh with his finger on lips while never left a smirk and pat his lap while grabbing a gun.

"Now will this girl obey her daddy" he said lustfully and yn closed her eyes in disgusted while a stream of water actually wait water ? Tears came out like a river . "Now come na see something is becoming very strong" he said yn almost stopped herself because she felt so disgusting that she can throw up.

Yn kept her captivating feet and reached her site of namjoon and he insanely push her to his lap and yn can feel a rock substance. "Did you feel this large Joonie waiting for you" he said while his big hands travels her waist. He slowly her unbuttoned her  shirt and all she can do was crying so that what she actually does was crying because he was literally pointing a gun on her thigh which was creasing it.
As soon he was done he traveled his hands on her bare chest.

"See this come perfectly in my hands right yn , tell me na how do you feel" he said is seductive and that to he questioned her the thing that was embarrassing for her to answer.  Receiving no answer he said. "So my little mistress will not answer ok then see" he stop creasing and spread her leg and the hand from which he was holding a gun directly up throw her skirt and start creasing her cuvt.

The soon he started creasing her cuvt , it give her a sensation that she never felt ever in her life but reality hits her and she remove his hand and begged "Sir I'm on period please" she begged crying and Namjoon sadly nodded and said "Today I'm leaving you tomorrow I will surely fuck you 2000 times that your cum will be finished" he said and pushed her on floor and kept his gun on shelf and maintained his posture and cross his leg like a king.

When he pushed her yn feel like she was helpless and a Slut and mistress of him which give her a feeling of disgusted from her body and anger towards this men who treated her like this.

Yn look up just to meet his cold eyes staring at her and she quickly buttoned her shirt and ran from there while unlocking the door.

_________________________________________