Chapter 8

Yn was sitting all ready . As she was wearing a white dress that was not to tight. She was very simple herself. She was sitting on the couch of the Main living room of the mansion and waiting for hwang who was late picking her again. "First he say and then himself is late" she muttered to herself being a angry bird. She was scrolling her phone until one upload caught her attention. It was written Kim Taehyung became the face for company after his brother suga. She look straight for some minute and then at phone again "wasn't he is the same person I saw that night with jennie" she says and shrugged her shoulders .

She hears a honk from outside indicating it was hwang. She gets up and ran out and glared at the car. She stomp her feet on ground and angrily opened the door just to see hwang. "Do you know what is the time ?" She said angrily and sat there while hwang just gulped. " I got some wo-" "okay let's go" she closed the door and tried to look angry but she was just looking a potato in her brother's eyes.

The car stops at infront of the coffee shop and hwang "Miss Elizabeth, we are infront of our destination, my queen " he said dramatically. "She is dead" she said blankly but her mood swipe into shock. "Are you thinking that I will be dead as calling Miss Elizabeth" she said in shock and hwang gulped. "ARGHHHHHH I will kill you" she raised her hand but he was quick enough to hold her " ok sorry sorry". He said and yn backed off while shooting dead glare to hwang.

Hwang hold yn and enter the coffee shop. The aura was herself a musical rommance. Cold air but warm breeze sending goosebumps on your body and that it is also a reason that this shop stand out. It is beautiful in a creepy way too. That attracts you here.

Hwang offer yn but she says "you sit here I am coming. "Where are you going" he said with a blank emotion. "To order something dumb". She said and ran to counter before hwang can speak and he sat While using his mobile. Yn was standing on the counter as she was ordering her eyes notice someone that she know. It was the man who met her here and today knocked her phone by the news that he is new face of company. He was standing there all wearing a black and black mask covered his face. She see him by corner of her eyes but didn't met any eye contact to him.

"Ma'am thank you please enjoy" the old lady said and yn took the tray and turn to go. She sees Taehyung standing behind her and when he sees her he remembered that night. Yn went to her table and when Taehyung looked behind her he found hwang. He knows hwang because he work with him in his company. He thought yn is his gf. He shrugged his shoulders and give the order and sat on his table. Yn was silently eating and found bodyguard surrounding the table where Taehyung was sitting.

She made a face astonish and the tell hwang to look back. "Hey oppa see there so many guards" she said while gossiping and hwang look at her and the where she pointed. His face lighten up and said "hyung" he leaves her behind completely ignoring her.
"Hyung" hwang said while reaching the table. Those 4 jungkook, jimin , Taehyung and sora eyes diverted towards hwang and Taehyung said "oh see you are here." He said like he didn't saw him just a minute ago. "OH see a loser is here" jungkook said while smirking but hwang completely ignored him.

Jimin didn't said anything because sora was there otherwise his belt wouldn't have stopped. Jimin shoot glare to jungkook but seen he didn't notice his glare. Jungkook looked at Sora and found her looking at Hwang so he hold her hand tightly and sora even wiggle and jimin noticed it "what are you doing" he said and jungkook said with a angry blank face " aren't you seeing it?" He signals jimin but he didn't understand and jungkook shrugged his shoulders. "Is she your gf Hwang " Taehyung ask pointing at yn "No no she is my younger sister" he said chuckling.

"Oh" Taehyung unknownly smirk in his own. "So you are just 2 siblings ?" He said and hwang look at him while feeling uneasy his head tension in eyes.
He get back from his thoughts in a span seconds and said "yes we are just 2 siblings" He said and bowed and jimin said "go then enjoy your food" he said and hwang smiled and bowed at him.

Taehyung looked at jungkook and notice a fire in his eyes "why are you holding her arms so tightly" he said and removed his hand from her arms and sora winch in pain and he then give his dark orbs eyes towards jungkook said "aren't you seeing hwang how he was looki-" he stopped when he Actually felt his dark orbs Pericing his soul and started quietly eating his meal. Sora didn't understand anything has she was still in a baby mode and these feelings were new to her.

Taehyung look at jimin who was sweating in fear while eating his meal because of Taehyung aura. After some moments he was talking to sora and unknownly his eyes shift towards hwang table Actually yn who's one side was only visible because she was sitting tilted. "Oppa are you listening right" Taehyung nodded but ain't lookin at Sora but yn who was laughing while talking to his brother but some where or the other he feels jealousy because of how yn was laughing with hwang and sometimes hitting.

He didn't accept bout it but deep down in his heart in the corner somewhere he feels something else. She wears glasses and had a fragile profile but infront of him she is fragile not like a flower but like a bomb. She is consider tubelight in class but infront of him she is the sun rays.

Hwang and yn gets up and head towards the counter to pay the bill . Taehyung completely looks at her and finally he sees her face. She fixes her glass every minute, smile covers her face , blinks her eyes in perfect timing, plays with her finger. She looks behind and then fix her gaze towards Taehyung as she felt some1 staring at her but when she look at him Taehyung didn't even let his eyes go away but look at her. She thought he found her ugly or something or wired , she fix her glasses and went out with hwang.

She was simple.

__________________

Next day.

Yn was playing basketball with her best friend sunghoon. He was the only one who didn't bully her. Other girls are jealous of her because they feel yn is pretty then them. They call her by the nickname like "tubelight" "bitch" "dumb" "dickhead". Many more too.

Yn went out of breath so she said. "Sunghoon wait I'm tired,  I'm going to change" she said amd fix her glass and went to changing room to cha ge her basketball jersey. Sunghoon was playing until a loud thud go to hear and when he look behind he found eunwoo , mingyu, bangchan. The best friend of jungkook. "Hi sunghoon you motherfucker" eunwoo said. "What are you all saying get the FUCK OUT OF HERE" bangchan said to the students who were there and they obeyed them because they don't want to be the target of that psycho Jungkook.

Only sunghoon and eunwoo, Mingyu, bangchan were there. He heard someone humming and when he look at the direction he found jungkook walking inside and his eyes were closed  while humming and he found a hockey stick in his hand. Eunwoo close the door behind and sunghoon Said "What the hell is wrong with you all" he spoke angrily and jungkook opened his eyes and look directly in his eyes and said.

"You still hade a dick head right sunghoon" jungkook walking towards him sunghoon stand there like a statue there but fear was clearly visible in his eyes. "Go away" sunghoon. "Where to you mother or sister" jungkook said laughing. "Shut the fu-" jungkook shh him showing his finger. "When I talk don't speak you fucker" jungkook said. "Should I take my permission to your mom" sunghoon Said to provoke jungkook but he just passed a bright smile. "Do you want to go to my mother the okay" jungkook said while hit him hard with the hockey I his shoulder and he fall down. "I will make you sure to my mom up there" jungkook said and continously hit him until a voice occur in that hall.

"SUNGHOON" a voice of girl echoed loudly. Jungkook looked behind and found yn looking fragile and scared. "Run from here otherwise he will kil-" jungkook kept his shoes on his mouth and look at yn with this Pericing eyes. She was smart enough to think about the situation. Looking at sunghoon she tries to run away but jungkook hold her tightly with made her stop. "I never know you had a gf sunghoon" jungkook said while roaming his hockey on sunghoon face. Yn tried to run away but her power was nothing compare to jungkook.

"Jungkook leave this tubelight" Mingyu said laughing but his smiling stopped while looking pissed face of jungkook.
Eunwoo pat mingyu shoulders. "See sunghoon your gir-" "I'm not his gf" yn said silently holding her tears. "I never known you have tongue" jungkook said and squeeze her cheeks. Yn was about to slap him but he actually slap her before hand. Yn feel down and hold her burning cheeks. "Let's end this game" jungkook said and showed his gun and smile playfully and point the gun on sunghoon. "Leave him" yn said while crying. "Who are you to stop me ?  do you wanna see my testosterone power."
Jungkook said angrily.

"Come here I will show my estrogen power" jungkook was confused and when he followed the voice he looked behind and world swapped behind his face. It was Namjoon who was burning in anger.
_________________________________________