Chapter 2

Chapter 2

After Me and Niall met up I went straight home. To tell Jada everything I hope she still isn't mad at him! When I got home I ran right in and screamed "I'M HOME!" From the top of my lungs. It actually hurt haha! I told Jada everything which wasn't a good idea at all!

"That BITCH so he thinks he can just walk into your life? Huh? I hope you don't fall for him because I swear I will dig two holes , and bury both of you alive and never come back! Understand gosh he got some nerves!" Jada said very mad. She was always over protective of me. Sometimes it annoys me but I know she's doing it because she cares and I love her for that! But for real she needs to calm down alittle.

****

So Me and Jada are going to a party tonight. So I decide on a red skin tight dress that reaches up to mid-thigh! I put some foundation , mascara, and red lipstick on to match my dress! It was so pretty when I looked at it! Jada looked perfect in her blue skin tight dress foundation,blush,blue eyeshadow , and mascara with her hair lightly curled! She looked beautiful!

"Damn girl I would tap that ass if I was a guy!" Jada told me!

"Same here honey you look hella Fine!" I told her and we just just ended up laughing are asses off until we couldn't breath! We had to do are make up and hair all over because we were rolling on the floor literally!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Well I hoped you guys liked it! I know it's quiet short. But WHATEVES LOL!

COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! LOL I can't get over the cap locks I'm pretty outrageous ! Lol so bye!

-Nashi