Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I was woken up by the door slamming. I heard someone scream I instantly knew who it was. Jada. I went down stairs she looked horrible but there was someone with her I didn't recognize. Then he turned around he saw me and looked angry.

"Why did you beat her up when you caught her making out with your ex?" Niall said.

"That's not why I beat her up." I said shaking my head.

"Then why?" He said

"Because she said I was nasty for dancing with Zack." I said.

"Oh my FUCKING God that's no reason to beat her up!" He screamed.

"Bitch you know that's not even true." Jada said.

"Bitch shut the fuck up was I talking to your hoe ass? No so don't talk to me or imma beat your ass again and I don't care who the Fuck is here." I screamed

"You know damn right you won't touch me whore." She said calmly

"Dammit Jada why did you say that." Niall asked.

Before she said anything I was on top of her punch her nonstop with Niall trying to get me of with out getting punched. Which really didn't work because I got off if her and grabbed my keys and left.

I stopped at my friends Mariah's house. I knocked on the door twice before it opened.

"Wait are you doing here babe." She said.

"Um I just beat up Jada in front of Niall and I just needed to get out if there." I said about to cry cause I was being such a bitch today over one thing but Jada know I have a bad temper so it her fault.

"Hon don't cry please come in and go to sleep you look tried." She said I came in and lied on her couch while thanking her. She went up stairs and I guess fell asleep. Right when I closed eyes my damn phone decided to ring. I didn't even look at the caller ID before answering it.

"Hello." I say yawning

"Where are you?" Niall said.

"Why." I said though I already know the answer.

"Because I'm coming to pick you up duh." He said in a 'duh' tone.

"For what." I said trying to get on his nerves.

"For you can and come talk to Jada." He said getting angry.

"What if I don't want to." I said holding back a laugh.

"Then I'm going to find you and make you." He said annoyed.

"Good luck!" I said then hung up and turning my phone off so he won't be able to call back. I fell asleep right a away wondering how the hell Niall found out about the fight. Cause Jada doesn't have his number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I'm sorry I haven't updated but I need more reads and vote so yeah but please tell me if you liked it I know it short but it something right.

Comment

Vote

Fan

With Love,

Nashi<3