Has He Fallen For Me?

Chapter 1

Hey! I'm Einashi Silva and I'm 17. Before I start my story I'm going to tell you guys about myself. I have brown wavyish hair and I have green eyes! I'm very short for my age! But that doesn't matter what matter is how I feel in love with my best friend Niall Horan!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally I'm finished with school for good. Now I can get back to hanging out with my best friend Jada. She has always been there for me even after we argue she is the best. She was even there when my crush turned me down.

It was heart breaking and I thought I could never forgive him, that didn't last long he is my best friend! Oh and by the way his name is Niall Horan. I WAS his best friend before he left for X-Factor! He avoided me ever since but I still have hope that he still thinks of me! I hope it just pays off for waiting this long. Jada doesn't like him after what he did but I understand why. But I miss him because he was always there. I put my full trust in when he stuck up for me!

~~FLASHBACK~~~

" Hey Niall" I said.

"Hey babe are you ok?" He said worriedly .

"No", I said crying "They are still doing it bullying me it hurt I can't do this no more!" I shouted!

"Who is doing this to you? I will go tell them something and make sure they won't mess with you anymore. I promise!" He said really angry like.

"No Niall you don't need to do that for me it's ok I promise." I smile weakly he didn't fall for it!

* Next day*

"Who are the ones messing with you?" He said anger felling his voice. Which actually scared me a little! But I pointed to the group of people that bully me every day of my life!

He started walking over there "You don't have to does I don't want you to get hurt." But he just ignored me!

He taped on one off the boys shoulder. "Are you the on messing with Einashi?" He ignored Niall and looked straight at me with a smirk! "So is your boyfriend here to save you now huh? You worthless bitch!" He told me. Which made me feel .exactly like that to! Niall was so angry he punched the boy straight in his face! He was shocked at what Niall did he was frozen! Niall told him if I ever went home crying again he would be back! He took my hand a walk right out!

"Thank you." I whispered he just smiled and kept walking. He was sure proud of himself and so was I!

~~~ OUT OF FLASHBACK~~

I decided to go on a walk to get all the memory's out of my head. I got really hungry so I decided to go to Nandos to go eat! My favorite resteraunt ever! When I ordered my food I had to scream over all the screaming girls! I wonder what was their deal. When I was done I ran into someone and spilled there drink all over them. I was so embarrassed I didn't make eye contact. I apologize quickly.

"Einashi?" His Irish accent gave me chills! That's when I looked up I was shocked but also so happy!

"Niall!" I literally scream and gave him a hug!

"I missed you so much why didn't you ever call me?"I said excitedly! He chuckled lightly.

"I had to change my number remember I tried to call you but you never answered me!" He said still laughing

"I also changed my number." I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys I'm a new writer! So I really don't know what I'm doing really but I'll get the hang of it sooner or later! But I hoped you guys liked it that would mean a lot! :0

But VOTE

COMMENT please and good bye lol!

-Nashi