His Laliah, Her Satoru..🌴

Jura Tempest Federation..

Tears?

Ah, tears..

Once again, his mind is occupied with the thoughts of his wife in the world he had left, to reincarnate in this very one they call the Cardinal World.

He doesn't know why his memories retained and remained, despite getting this slime body as he reincanated.

Is it fate?

Or destiny?

It's been years and yet the hallow in his heart is as fresh as the day he realized he is in a completely different world.

Why?

A single question he could never find an answer. His skills keeps getting refined, and he acquires more and more thanks to his ultimate skill, lord of wisdom king.

And to think that his wedding ring is on his ring finger when he attained his human form.

It gave him hope.

Only to slowly dim as years passed by and nothing happens.

Yet he remains. He still love his Laliah the same. He is there loving her through the highs and lows.

Was he waiting still for fates to change and turn the tide?

Yes.

He still is there holding on to their memories. Even when seasons change, his love for his wife never wavered. It hurts him to the point of grieving when he is sure that he is alone, but he never let go of the love and memories he has for her.

He believes there is a reason as to why he has his wedding ring with him and has his memories intact.

And he will wait for that reason.

Wiping his tears that freely flowed down his cheeks, Rimuru sat back down on his office chair and resumed his paperworks.

His name is Rimuru Tempest.

Reincarnated as a slime after getting stabbed in his old world, acquired a lot of skills and abilities, founded his own nation, had made a lot of alliances and now, he stands at the top of the food chain.

His nation, the Jura Tempest Federation is no longer a flourishing seed but a gigantic and influential country.

A nation of monsters but one that protects humanity at most.

Make them your ally and you'll be protected, make them your enemy and you'll be crushed.

As simple as that.

Still though..

Rimuru's heart still longs for the wife he left on the day of his tragic death. His heart felt hallow or at least a portion of his heart felt empty.

The emperor is truly happy with his subordinates cause he doesn't allow his longing and vulnerability to take over his rationality. He gets to have fun, drink till he drops with his friends and over all do things with them.

Everyone knew of his story as he didn't hide it from them. His butler even gave him a painting of Laliah that he hanged in his room.

Yes, he feels sad and vulnerable at times it gets too much but he is always grounded. By the same woman who gives him a reason to keep going.

_________________________________________

It hurts..

Where is she?