New World..🌴

Rimuru didn't tell anyone.

But the moment he saw that lady, he felt as if a lightning just struck him but surprisingly in a good kind of way.

He consulted Raphael about it but even her provided no answer.

Something deep inside of him shifted, something bubbling with familiarity and warmth.

The lady in question is currently resting at the medical wing of Tempest surrounded by her slime familiars.

Speaking off, the moment Rimuru carried the girl and walked away with the rest of his subordinates, the smiles retaliated and attacked. It was kind of a shock but as Shion was about to hurt one, he quickly stopped her.

True to his assumption, Raphael confirmed that the slimes have made an unofficial contract with the demon slayer, viewing her as a member of their pack and their leader.

What trully shocked him though is the slimes magicule count. Apart from him, these slimes are way more powerful than the weakest monsters as known of them. Raphael perceived them as S class ranked.

To calm them down, Rimuru passed the unknown lady to Noir and turned to his slime form, established a connection with the slimes and talked to them. One decent conversation is all it took and the next thing Noir and the others saw, the blue blobs were following them back to the city.

The demon slayer's wounds are severe. She may have applied first aid but it is not enough and the longer exposure led to infection.

They tried to use full potion. But to their surprise and dismay, it didn't work. Raphael had detected demon poisoning so Rimuru had to use an alternative. He had to do a surgery on her himself, then devoured all the poison on her body. The healing potion worked after that.

Making his way to the medical wing, Rimuru stopped on his tracks feeling the same tingling on his chest, he first felt when he first saw this lady 3 days ago.

Sighing, he entered just to see Shion holding a marker in her hand about to draw, with the lady's face as her canvas.

"Oi, Shion stop!"

Hay, this purple haired secretary of his doesn't really like this demon slayer huh?

Shion turned to him, a sheepish smile on her face.

"It's just a harmless fun Rimuru-sama. Besides she is sleeping and she wouldn't know."

"No. And no means no Shion. Even if you don't like this lady very much, she is still our guest and I invited her myself. Her slimes could retaliate and do the same to you or even worse in your sleep you know," the emperor stated, his patience in full swing. Sometimes, all of his friends needed to be babied and thus Raphael called him out for spoiling them too much.

"But-but, Rimuru-sama, she attacked you."

Ah, so that is the reason.

A sigh escaped his lips.

"Right, but she was just defending herself. She is a demon slayer and she sensed her natural enemies in us. Look, even you attacked me when we first met."

That silenced the secretary.

Indeed. Their first meeting can never be forgotten. Back when they were desperate for revenge and attacked Rimuru, just because of his mask that sparked the misunderstanding.

"Do you get it now?"

"Yes, Rimuru-sama. I am sorry."

Rimuru blinked. No, no. The crestfallen eyes of any of his friends is like a stab to his poor heart. It's such a weakness that he gladly welcomes.