Nichirin Blade..🌴

To say things have gone smoothly for Yaerin, after accepting the reality of her situation is an understatement.

She had a hard time adjusting. Not only does she needed to learn the cultures of Tempest but she must learn all about this Cardinal World in general.

Rimuru was patient enough to teach her everything she needed to know, and the others were very much willing to help but it's not that easy for her.

No one pressured her into anything, instead they gave her all the time she needed and assisted her with whatever she needed to do and learn.

One thing the lady has noticed though, is the modern infusion of technology and infrastractures. The designs, the well thought engineering all took her back to when she's still living as Laliah.

Rimuru had admitted to her, he himself is from the world she came from so he took his modern knowledge to that world. And it worked perfectly.

Besides that, the very one that stood out the most for her is the magical powers of everyone. She could say with confidence, Tempest is magical central. The emperor alone is a league of his own. And the subordinates are overpowered in their own right.

If they were to face with the demons of Taisho era, then perhaps humanity has more of a fighting chance. Cause the demon slayers are not enough. The hashiras are not enough. Not that she is belittling her companions and friends. The demon slayers are a force of their own. But on the faces of Kibutsuji Muzan's upper ranked, they still needed way more strength including her.

Yaerin's thought once again wandered back to that world. As much as she is worried if she is going to fit in on this new world, she is more worried about everyone back at her home.

The winds tousled with her hair and dress as she stood on one side of the training ground where Rimuru's master, Hakurou was training the goblin riders led by none other than Gobta.

She had been walking around and she didn't even notice she was already there, having been burried on her thoughts.

Hakurou who had been observing her for a while now shook his head in sympathy. All they could do is help and guide her till she fully acknowledges she is on their world now, and not on her former world that she had left behind.

The master's eyes widens however when he saw mischievous Gobta use shadow movement, emerging from Yaerin's shadow with his wooden sword in hand in an aim to land a sneaky attack on the young lady.

The hobgoblin was about to strike but Yaerin drew her sword, splitting Gobta's wooden sword and sending the goblin rider captain with a blast a few feet away from her.

Her sword clinked as she sheathed it back leaving her audiences speechless in shock. Her movements were too fast to follow and she did it all with a graceful touch.

Hakuruo chuckles. Even him was impressed on how precise and clean she delivered her counter attack. He was sure, this demon slayers skills are way superior than she lets on or at least she doesn't even know she can be more deadly.

"Ahhhh!!! Don't come after me Lady Yaerin! I was just messing with you! Please spare me!" Gobta was now seen running as Yaerin chases after him, a wooden sword in her hand.

And where did she even get that?

"That won't do. Run, run faster Gobta! You can't just rely on your skills all the time. On times you needed to flee, you must outrun your pursuers. Now run! All of you!" The lady growls and the rest were spooked. Getting up on their feet they did as told as Hakuruo was more than happy to let her take over the training.

"She is scarier than master! Why did it turn out to be like this?!" Gobta cries forcing his legs to run quicker as Yaerin was hot on his tail.

"How can you even see well with that blindfold?! Are you sure you are not as strong as Rimuru-sama?!"