Chapter 2 /welcome to the real world.\

2:45 PM

Our friends look at the strange guy for a second as they hesitated to get in or not, they look at Rias who have serious face as she node at them, they walk and get in one by one.

The lemo from inside was luxury and quit big, the group sit side by side as the guy sit on front of them cross his arms as the lemo start moving.

Akeno whisper to Rias quietly.

Akeno: "you didint noitse that the lemo look more way bigger from inside."

Rias: "yeah it's really strange, like the physic doesn't work here..."

???: "wana a drink?"

They all snap out from their whisper as when they look ahead, they find a table with all types of drinks on front of them take them by surprise.

Issei: "h-how-"

The strange guys take off his glasses show his sharp yellow eyes as he grap a cup of wine take a sip from it, Akeno blush lightly and lick her lips as the others still stunned.

What break the silens was Koneko speaking.

Koneko: "it's time to answer some questions."

The guy put his cup down look back at her.

???: "it's still too early for that, but I will give you a chance for one question for now. You can ask whatever you want."

Koneko stay silens for a seconds like she thinking for the right quistion.

Koneko: "well, my question is-"

Akeno: "are you virgin~?"

All: "HUH!!?"

Everyone face plam stare at Akeno with dumpfold face.

Rias: "Akeno are you serious!!?"

The strange guy let out a sight still with serious face.

???: "yes, still virgin."

Akeno: "sweet, fresh meat~"

Rias: "oh God.. "

The lemo keep moving in the city and get to a one of the simple street as it stop moving, the door open and a black spiky hair guy with the black clothes and glasses get in and sit next to the first one.

Issei eyes goes wide.

Issei: "it's you! The guy from this morning!!!"

Rias: "hm? You know him??"

Issei: "yeah, he save me from getting crushed by a truck when I was in hurry to work."

The black spiky hair guy smile and he look more friendly than the first one.

???: "its good you remember me, my name is Malek by the way, and sorry for my friend seriously, he always like that."

The other guy scruff and look back at them.

???: "you can call me Jaden."

The group look more calmer this time, at last they know somthing about those strange peopel called Malek and Jaden.

Akeno: "Jaden~ hot name~"

Rias clear her though.

Rias: "Malek, Jaden, can you please tell us what's going on here? Who was those peopel and why you ask for us??"

Malek smile warmly and Jaden take a sip from his cup.

Malek: "what your description to reality?

Rias: "huh???"