It's just the begining

My alarm goes off after a very well deserved night sleep. I quickly turn it off. I grab my glucose meter and begin checking my blood sugar. I insert the test strip then poke my finger and wait on the test strip to soak up my blood. It beeps and the verdict is 170. Not too bad for just waking up. I creep to the bathroom and undress making sure I take my insulin pump off and suspending it. Then I hop in the shower. The water feels so good on my skin as I lather my strawberry shampoo in my hair. I step out and get dressed, dry my hair, and reattach my insulin pump. Ugh this dreadful thing keeps me alive, but it's so annoying to deal with. I wake my mom and brother up. Then I set off to finding a quick bite to eat. It looks like microwaveable pancakes it is. When everyone is ready I grab my backpack and set off for school. Mom and I listen to the morning talk show on the way to school commenting on their conversations. She finally dropped me off and I am relived to see my friends are in the cafeteria waiting on me. Drama had already began. Mason is completing his list of the perfect girl. He's such a jerk. He wants a girl with A cup size breasts, shorter than him (he's only 5'6), no body fat, I could go on all day. I'm pretty sure he's gay though. He's a slim, white skinned, dude with a lack of body muscle. The bell suddenly rings and off to Algebra I go. I sit behind these three boys that only care about JROTC. I think it's hilarious how they fuss over their appearance. Anyway, algebra is such a bore. So I start day dreaming if I married one of these guys in front of me. If they are serious about this military thing I may end up alone a lot. So I push that off the chalk board. I don't know if I'll ever find anyone that perks my fancy. I'll probably just end up alone.