Introduction

Rakshit Shergill Hot, Handsome most succesfull businessmen , Heartless for others nd full of heart for his family. Love his Mother Mahima Shergill to the most he can't even imagine a sec without her. Well, he love his family very much but his mother is having a special place in his heart which i think everyone has...Now his mission is to convince his brother Shekhar Shergill to join the office so that he also get to know about the all things.....and the second mission is to convince his sister simran for come back to India who is at london right now for her studies.....and his last but not the least mission is to find The powerful Sisters DivyaDrishti.

Shekhar Shergill Brother of Rakshit Shergill the most cheerful, happy, naughty boy of the family as well as for the college...he complete his studies now nd he is not ready to join office as he wants to enjoy right now....he has feeling for Divya his classmate but he never told him as he is waiting for right time and he knows about the Rakshit's last but not the least mission to find the powerfull sisters.

Mahima Shergill The favorite memeber of all family members in shergill family...everyone loves her very much...not the children's but also ojas and ash love nd respect her as their own sister nd she also loves everyone....she is Also having a mission to make his dear son Rakshit shergill marry as soon as possible as she wants his marriage to be the greatest wedding of the Year.

Ash Shergill mother of Sunny Shergill
Ojas Shergill mother of Simran Shergill.

for world the trio are the cousins but for their family they are one.

Drishti Sharma daughter of  Late Sarthak and Vidya Sharma loves his sister Divya Sharma....she completed her studies she does small works for her sister divya but now she wants to do a proper nd stable job in Top Company...she just want to keep her sister safe from Pisachini there is 1 year left for them to celebrate their 26th birthday....she wants to see divya happy.

Divya Sharma Younger sister of Drishti Sharma she is cutie, naughty girl. She has feelings for his classmate shekhar but she scared to confess her feelings as she think he belonged to known and famous family.

Pisachini the Villain of the story the evil women who wants to kill the powerful sisters DivyaDrishti so that she can take their powers in her soul and she become the most powerful evil of the hell.

Hello!! Everyone i am back with the new story. Tomorrow i will post part 1 stay tuned...

Please Gave me your Feedback it will help and motivate me to write.

Should i post this on my insta account also?

well first i thought to start this story  with no powers but then i saw my both seasons there was powers so i decide to write this story with powers so i did this......