Something Something

Rakshit and Sunny enters shergill mansion and Rakshit didn't even take his seat and there is Rain No!! Rain would be wrong word i must say the Tornado of Questions is asked to him in a sometime

Mahima: Rakshit tune uss ladki ka hath pakda...
Ojas: tumne usse baat ki?
Ash: tumne usse dekhke smile ki...
Sh: bhai apne kisi girl ke doubt's clear kiye...

Rakshit was stumbled to hear all this and he glare sunny which he ignored and he goes behind mahima and start saying...

Sunny: Aree yeh toh woh hai jo apne dekha main wahaan tha...bhai ne kaha Miss.sharma you can have lunch with me.....miss.sharma i hope your all doubts are clear....miss.sharma byee....

Everyone: Hayeee....

Rak:Shetup!! aisa nhi hai its just ki miss.sharma apne kam ko leke bohat dedicate hai bohat hardworking hai she is amazing i mean in just sometime she understand everything and she is very honest and straightforward girl....she doesn't even think to say if she is right or situation is right....she is actually a well deserving and most responsible girl...and he saw his family who is staring at him with wide eyes....what?

Mahima: hey bhagwaan!! mera beta kisi ladki ki tarif karraha hai?

Ash: woh bhi itne achee se.....waah!!
Ojas: aur tumne usse 2 hour baat ki jis rakshit shergill ko 2 min bhi baat krna nhi pasand usne....waah!!

Mahima: waise yeh miss.sharma kya hai? naam toh hoga uska?

Rakshit: Drishti Sharma....
Sh: ohhooo....Something Something....
Rak: nothing....its just she is well deserving thats it!! and i have alot of work and he goes to his room..
Mahima: hmm...akhir woh hai kaun jisne isse badldiya....she smiles.....

other side

Dri: divi....i got the job.
D: maine kaha tha di...
Dri: haan...tujhe pata hai Rakshit sir itne achee hai unhone mujhe ik CEO hote huye itne ache se treat kiya...
D: Rakshit shergill?
Dri: haan...tujhe kaise pata?
D: woh unka bhai mera classmate hai.
Dri: achaa...woh bohat ache hai tujhe pata unhone mujhe khana khilaya apne sath..
D: di apne pehle din apne boss ke sath date pein gayi?
Dri: nhi..just casual....woh bohat achee hai...
D: kya baat hai? meri di jisse ajtak har ladke mein problem dikhi usse koi achaa lagraha hai....hm....something something....
Dri: nothing....and mujhe kam hai....and she goes to her room...

Dri to herself: yeh kya hogaya mujhe? mujhe rakshit sir itne achee kyun lage? woh ache hai par ajatk kabhi maine kisi anjaan se baat nhi ki sivaaye kam ke aur maine unhe apni allergy ke bare mein bataya....kyun? jab woh bolrahe the mera mann kiya main sunti rahun? Mahadev kya hai yeh? drishti get a hold on yourself bhul matt he is your boss....and she started to pack her back...

Otherside

Rakshit was thinking that what's wrong with him? why he is behaving starnge? why he was so determine to teach drishti....why he can't control himself to ask why she is don't having anything....why he smile....why he say all those about drishti to his family....what wrong with him...why he want to listen drishti....why? and in all this he remeber something....

ohh god!! woh dono powerful sisters kahan hongi? mujhe unke baarein mein pata lagana hai.....par usse pehle main kam krlun...and hw started his work...

At Night 11pm....

Everyone is sleeping in their respective rooms....and otherside divya is also sleeping....but our drikshit who are still thinking about eachother....and their reactions......

Rak: ohh god!! mujhe neend nhi arrahi hai...ik kam krta hoon reels hi dekhleta hoon...and he started scroll reels....

other side drishti also decide to do the same.....
and they both saw a same reel at same time.....

In reel there is a boy who is saying the dialogue

"kehte hai mohabbat mein neend udhjati hai.....aree koi humse bhi ishq karein kambakkhat neend bohat atti hai"

and they both got shocked and drishti start to scroll and she find rakshit id...he has millions of followers and most of the girl who is following him so she think to follow him...and she click on follow button and she liked his latest post....

There rakshit got two notification at a sane time...
What the hell!! i mean i am greatful and blessed to have so many followers who support me and bless me but sometimes its like i want my time but anyways....lets see!! and he click and saw username Drishti__sharma28 and he click on id its private but he recognize the picture of drishti so he followbacked her and sent her request...and drishti got shocked to saw his request and she accept it.....rakshit saw drishti is a active user of Instagram but she kept it private.....and he saw her pics....and then. after sometime both sleept....

Hope you like it!!
Thankyou for your lovely comments!!

Spoiler:

Rak was seeing a file and drishti fall on him....rakshit got stumbled and both fall couch actually only rakshit cuz drishti is above him...and there lips are so close to eachother that they both can feel their breath.........

Gave your lovely feedback.......