Awkward Moment

Drishti is sleeping peacefully and a sunrays fall on her face and she opens her eyes and smile but in no time her smile turns into shocked one when her eyes fall on clock its shows 9:15 am....
Dri: 9:15 hogaye hey mahadev mujhe office 9 baje pahunchna tha main late hogayi main pehle hi din late hogayi ohh god....drishti uth chal and she did her all work in hurry.....she take her bag and before leaving she make sure that she did everything....divi wakeup saw drishti
D: di aap late hogaye?
Dri: nhi bilkul nhi....main borr horahi thi toh socha jaldi jaldi kaam wala game khelun....dikh nhi raha hai kya? dikhraha haina late hogayi hoon toh kyun faltu sawal puchrahi hai....aur haan sun khane ka dekhlena...
D: di meri baat suno...drishti leaves....oh god!! di dhayan rakhna apna....

Drishti reaches the 10  floor and saw time 10:00 am and she is running toward the rakshit office.....and she bumped into sunny
Sunny: drishti relax...and he saw her condition
Dri: i am sorry sunny...actually i am late and i am sorry i mean sunny sir
Sunny; its ok!! you can call me sunny i have no problem with that but....he got call and he leaves...
Drishti saw everyone is seeing her with wierd expressions and some girls are laughing.....and she listen two girls talking about her
Girl: ohh god! rakshit sir ne isse apni PA choose kiya hai she laughs god isse achi toh main hoon...
Girl: yeah...look at her no sense of wearing clothes....Laughs!!
Drishti saw herself in mirror her hairs are messy she didn't combed after bath as she forget that and by a mistake she wears her night pajama instead of jeans....and due to her running her button is misplace......she can't bear all the eyes and laughs she start running back and she bumped into rakshit and he held her....drishti is not looking at him..
Rak: Miss.sharma and he saw her condition and he understand everything...and he saw she is having tears in her eyes and she is holding her bag near her chest and he hears laughs and he held her shoulders and make her walk and he takes her in cabin...and he glared everyone who is laughing.....he enters in cabin and make her sit...rakshit gave her water and she drinks it!! she calm herself...and then she start explain
Dri: sir! i am sorry sir!! actually i don't know how i slept to long after that i was so much eager to reach here that i didnt knew what i am doing or not and all this happen...i am sorry!!
Rak: its okay! miss.sharma relax....but why r you so much hurry?
Dri: woh vinay told me that you don't like them who are not punctual and i am late at my first day..
Rak: yess...thats true!
Dri: please dont fire me sir! please!!
Rak: relax!! actually divya your sister she is smart i mean usne reception pein call krke mujhse baat ki aur mujhe bataya ki your late...
Dri: ohh!
Rak: its okay! and tum khudko sahi krsakti hoon come with me he takes her into his hand and she saw in his cabin there is door behind a showpiece and he opens the door drishti is shocked to saw that its a room with all the things there is a fridge , bed and a attached washroom....
Rak: actually main kabhi kabhi late hojata hoon late night meetings so main yahin rukjata hoon...tum yahaan araam se khudko thik krsakti hoon and this is jean actually by mistake mere paas galat order agaya tha and mujhe time nhi mila ise wapis krne ka but dekho aj kam agaya tum yeh pehanlena...
Dri: thankyou so much sir! apne meri bohat help ki hai....bohat zayada....
Rak: its okay! and he leaves..

Sunny: bhai woh..
Rak; miss.sharma andar hai room mein...baaki jo log bahar hasrahe the unse se main evening mein milunga.
Sunny: ji...in mind thankyou bhagwaan ji finnaly mere bhai ne kisiko uss room mein jaane diya finnaly mujhe mera pehle wala bhai dikhraha hai warna jabse woh hasda huya hai tabhse...
Rak: sunny...
Sunny: bhai main jata hoon mujhe kamhai and she leaves...

Drishti comes and she saw rakshit is stands near couch is reading a file  and she goes toward him...she got unbalanced  and she fall on him....rakshit got stumbled and both fall couch actually only rakshit cuz drishti is above him...and there lips are so close to eachother that they both can feel their breathe and seeing eachother....her eyes got close and they were about to kiss but drishti phone ranged both came in their sense....and stands up..
Rak: miss.sharma r you okay?
Dri:ji...main ayyi...and she leaves.....ohh god! drishti tunne apna pura impression kharab krdiya....

Rak: what is wrong with me? Rakshit get a hold on yourself....

Hope You like it!!
So how was it!!
if you want any specific scene then please tell me i will write!!